The operating system should automatically install the appropriate Xerox Phaser 3250 PS printer driver 1.10 driver for your Xerox device. If this is not the case, your device cannot function properly without the manual installation of the Xerox Phaser 3250 PS printer driver 1.10 driver, or cannot use all of its capabilities. Download the Xerox Phaser 3250 PS printer driver 1.10 driver and install it on your computer-if the device is still not working properly, browse the Xerox device information from the printer category, scanner in the other part of the Page. There you will find helpful hints for installing the Xerox Phaser 3250 PS printer driver 1.10 driver. You will also learn why it is so important to have the latest driver Xerox.
Download Driver (Software) Xerox Phaser 3250 Printer
WindowsDriver (Software) Xerox Phaser 3250 printer for Windows 7 [32bit]⟷Download
Driver (Software) Xerox Phaser 3250 printer for Windows 7 [64bit]⟷Download
Driver (Software) Xerox Phaser 3250 printer for Windows 8 [32bit - 64bit] | Windows 8.1 [32bit - 64bit]⟷Download
Driver (Software) Xerox Phaser 3250 printer for Windows XP [32bit - 64bit] | Windows Vista [32bit - 64bit]⟷Download
Mac OSDriver (Software) Xerox Phaser 3250 Driver for Mac OS X v10.4 | Mac OS X v10.5 | Mac OS X v10.6 | Mac OS X v10.7 | OS X v10.8 | OS X v10.9 | OS X v10.10 | OS X v10.11⟷Download
LinuxDriver (Software) Xerox Phaser 325 Driver for Linux [32bit-64bit]⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Phaser 3250:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Phaser 3250 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.