The Xerox WorkCentre 7970 Multifunction Printer takes flexibility and performance to new heights. Designed specifically with the customer in mind, the 7970 incorporates high productivity and flexible configurations with excellent imaging & advanced finishing feature to handle with ease your day-to-day document needs as well as more complex projects with ease. 7970 enables you to create finished pieces with professional polish, while integrated business applications give the added power & capabilities to steer forward your business & simplify its document workflow. Xerox WorkCentre 7970 Multifunction Printer ensures the superior performance and proven productivity your busy enterprise requires keeping it up & running at maximum efficiency. When it comes to document imaging innovation and quality you can count on, the Xerox WorkCentre 7970 Multifunction Printer delivers.
Xerox WorkCentre 7970 Multifunction Printer Specs
- Features: Bi-directional status, Booklet creation, Colour By Words, Earth Smart driver settings, Job identification, Job Monitoring, Print from USB, Scaling, Store and Recall driver settings
- Memory Storage: 2 GB
- Printing Type: Colour
- Printing Technology: Laser
- Scanner Type: ADF
- Print Resolution: 1200x2400 DPI
- Print Speed Black: 70 PPM
- Print Speed Colour: 70 PPM
- Paper Size: A4, A6, Letter
- Network: USB
- Duty Cycle: 300000 Pages per month
- Color: White
- Paper Tray: 2000 Sheets
- Warranty: 1 Year(s)
- Printer Type: multifunction printer
Download Driver (Software) for Xerox WorkCentre 7970
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7970 Web-based Print Driver Installer for Windows XP (32bit - 64bit) | Windows Vista (32bit - 64bit) | Windows 7 (32bit - 64bit) | Windows 8 (32bit - 64bit) |
Windows 8.1 (32bit - 64bit) | Windows 10 (32bit - 64bit) :<==> Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7970 Installer Package for OS X v10.8 | v10.9 | v10.10 | v10.11 | :<==> Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7970 Installer Package for Mac OS X v10.7 : <==> Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7970 Linux .DEB i686 :<==> Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7970 Linux .DEB x32 - 64bit :<==> Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7970 Linux .RPM i686 : <==> Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7970 Linux .RPM x32 - 64bit : <==> Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox WorkCentre 7970:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox WorkCentre 7970 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox WorkCentre 7970. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.