Download driver for Xerox Phaser 3020 printer will ensure the possibility of full use of the device functions and correct operation. On the Download service you will find the latest driver for Xerox Phaser 3020 - a driver, e provied by the device manufacturer. With it, you can be sure that your Xerox Phaser 3020 printer - a driver under Windows will work with the current software. After clicking the Download button, the universal device driver will be downloaded. This ensures that your Xerox Phaser 3020 printer will work.
Tablet laser printer A4.
Tablet laser printer A4.
Simple setup, easy everyday use, fast printing.
- Print speed: 20 ppm
- Recommended monthly print volume: 1,000 pages per month
- Main tray: 150 sheets
- Hand feeder: 1 sheet
- Output tray: 100 sheets
- Automatic two-sided printing: manual
- Media sizes: A5, A4, optional sizes 76 × 127 mm to 216 × 356 mm
- Media weights: 60-163 g / m2
- Types of media: office paper, recycled paper, envelopes
- Print first page: 8.5 seconds
- Resolution (max.): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Processor: 600 MHz
- Memory: 128 MB
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Page Descriptive Languages: GDI
- Print Features: Toner Save Mode, Halftone, Multi-page Printing, Watermarks
- Dimensions: 331x215x188 mm, weight 4.1 kg
- Power Consumption: 313 W, 37 W Standby, 2.3 W Sleep Mode
- Warranty: 2 years with repair in the service center
Xerox 3020 Printer Driver Download For Windows XP
Xerox 3020 Printer Driver Download For Windows 7 (32bits)
Xerox 3020 Printer Driver Download For Windows 7 (64bits)
Xerox 3020 Printer Driver Download For Windows 8 (32bits)
Xerox 3020 Printer Driver Download For Windows 8 (64bits)
Xerox 3020 Printer Driver Download For Windows 8.1 (32bits)
Xerox 3020 Printer Driver Download For Windows 8.1 (64bits)
Xerox 3020 Printer Driver Download For Mac OS
Xerox 3020 Printer Driver Download For Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Phaser 3020:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Phaser 3020 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox Phaser 3020. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.