The Phaser 7800 is a professional color graphics printer, the successor to the popular Phaser 7760. It is designed to encompass increased demands on print quality, color management and productivity. The maximum media size is SRA3, including support for "banner" formats up to 1,200 mm in length. The advantage of the Phaser 7800 is, besides the aforementioned print quality and productivity, also the ability to print on very high-grain paper. Standard printing suppresses paper up to 350 g / m2, automatic two-sided printing up to 250 g / m2. With an expanding heavy media kit, the weight of automatic two-sided printing is increased to 300 g / m2. Another optional feature is the PhaserMatch 5.0 color management, calibration and profiling tool, and PhaserMatch 5.0 monitor, available in PhaserMeter by X.Rite spectrophotometer.
- Print speed Up to 45 ppm color / 45 ppm black and white
- Workload Up to 225,000 pages / month
- Paper Handling
- Media Output
- Total standard capacity
- Tray 1: 100 sheets; user sizes: 88 x 99 mm to 320 x 1219 mm
- Module with 3 trays
- High Capacity Tandem Tray
- 620 sheets; Optional Extra Heavy Duty Kit: Allows automatic two-sided printing from Tray 1 to media weighing up to 300 g / m²
- Automatic two-sided printing Standard
- Print the first page
- 9 with color or black and white
- Resolution (Max.) Enhanced: 1200 x 2400 x 1 dpi / Photo mode: 600 x 600 x 8 dpi / Standard: 1200 x 600 x 1 dpi
- Processor 1.33 GHz
- Memory / 2 GB / 160 GB hard drive
- Ethernet 10/100 / 1000Base-T, USB 2.0 connectivity, optional external 802.11 b, g, n
- Page Descriptive Languages Adobe® PostScript® 3 ™, PCL® 6 / 5c, Adobe PDF-Direct Emulation 1.6
- Print Functions Print Job Priority, Word Color, Direct Print from PDF, Smart Duplex Printing, Black and White Printing with Color Out of Toner, Secure Print and Personal Print Jobs, Booklet Printing, Intelligent Trays, Sample Set, Personal Stored Printing, Custom Formats, packet printing, watermarking, PhaserSMART®, printing tools, advanced font saving, size adjustment, page separation, multipage printing, IPP protocol, simultaneous multiple job processing, two-way controller, layout / watermark, save fonts / forms
- Accounting Task Billing, Usage Analysis Tools, Automatic Counter Countdown, Automatic Information on Consumption Additions
- Security Secure HTTPS (SSL), IPsec, 802.1X authentication, IPv6, SNMPv3, image transcription, adjustable hard drive rewrite, port control, IP filtering
- Software solutions
- Warranty Annual warranty for customer repairs
Support : (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)
DOWNLOAD - 32/64bit Windows Print Driver
FUJI XEROX Phaser 7800 Printer Driver MAC OS X Download :
Support : (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
DOWNLOAD - Mac OS X Print Driver Installer Package 10.10, 10.11, 10.12
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Phaser 7800:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Phaser 7800 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.