Fuji Xerox DocuPrint P115w is one of Fuji Xerox's entry-level single function printers only for affordable price. Even so, the performance of this DocuPrint P155w printer is quite ok. This printer can print on paper with a maximum size up to A4 at a resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi. For the speed of printing black-and-white documents, this printer is capable of printing at 20ppm.
The input tray from this printer can hold up to 150 sheets of paper and the tray output part can load up to 50 sheets of paper at a time. For the size of your paper Fuji Xerox DocuPrint P115w printer can print as follows:
As for the performance of Fuji Xerox DocuPrint P115w are as follows:
- Toner Fuji Xerox CT202137 - 1000 sheets
- Drum Fuji Xerox CT351005 - 10000 sheets
- Fuji Xerox P115w Printer
- Toner Fuji Xerox CT202137
- Manual / hint how to use
- Software CD
- Cable set
- A4 SEF
- Letter SEF
- Folio (8.5 "x 13") SEF
- Legal SEF
- A5 SEF / LEF
- B5 LEF
- Executive LEF Width: 148 to 215.9mm Length: 148 to 355.6mm
- Plain paper
- Print Resolution Max. 2400 dpi
- Print Speed 20 ppm
- Recommended Usage per Month 10000 pieces
- Connectivity USB 2.0 (High-Speed)
- Wireless (IEEE 802.11b / g / n)
- Mobile Printing available
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X 10.7x, 10.8x, 10.9
- Memory 32MB
- Input Tray Capacity 150 sheets (standard)
- Output Tray Capacity 50 sheets
- Duplex automatic (standard)
- Maximum: 1056W
- Sleep mode: 0.7 Watt
- Ready: 40 Watt
- During continuous printing: 380W
- Minimum Size (W x D x H)34 x 23.8 x 18.9 cm
- Weight 4.6 kg
- Warranty 1 year
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Yosemite/ Linux.
Download Driver Printer Xerox Docuprint P115W for Windows
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows XP (32-bit)
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows XP (64-bit)
Download Driver Printer Xerox Docuprint P115W for Mac OS X
Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.9
Macintosh OS X, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.6
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Fuji Xerox DocuPrint P115w:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Fuji Xerox DocuPrint P115w in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.