Xerox Document 1010s to improve office document production efficiency. Offering reliability and speed, the DC1010s are time-saving and easy-to-use with an incredible output of 101 pages per minute, together with a Color Scanner.
With Xerox Document Center 1010s complex documents can be designed, programmed and printed from your desktop makes outsourced print jobs at a low cost
- 101 images per minute
- 600 dpi print resolution
- From 64 gsm to Heavy stock 220 gsm
- A5 to A3 paper handling
- Color Scanner at 50 image per minute
Specify Xerox Document Center 1010s
Using the DC1010S Scanner, full color documents and images can be scanned, at up to 400dpi, and saved as industry standard TIFF files on the DC1010S Server. These files can be downloaded using FTP or via an Internet browser for use on-demand.
With up to 30GB of storage capacity, the powerful DC1010S Copy Server can file and save large volumes of scanned documents for on-demand printing. Up to 3000 pages, or 120 documents, can be stored along with the individual programming for each job, such as stapling, collating, hole-punching and / or duplexing.
Alleviate the need to store hardcopy originals. The DC1010S Copy Server can also merge saved files, insert separators and add covers making the creation of complex documents simple. Saved files can be easily retrieved and reproduced, as required, via the user-friendly graphical interface.
With six paper-feeder trays, the DC1010S accommodates up to 6870 sheets of paper to support high volume printing with ease. The Interposer can add covers, tabs, pre-printed materials and colored separators to give complex documents that professional look.
The Programmed Scan Ahead function to scan and program new jobs (up to ten consecutive jobs with a total of 1000 pages) whilst the DC1010S is printing another job.
The days of manual collation are over. The Build Job function allows a number of different documents to be combined and processed as one job. Using this function, final documents can be stored on the DC1010S Copy Server, along with their individual specifications including covers and separators, for future re-runs.
The DC1010S Printer Controller has a number of unique features, including web functionality, LCD viewing and access to DocBuilder ™ Pro ™ software. Using the Fiery® DocBuilder ™ Pro ™ document imposition software, documents can be previewed, edited and assembled prior to RIPing or processing.
Information Security Enhancement
Version: N/A Compatibility File Information
Version: N/A Compatibility File Information
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Document Center 1010s:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Document Center 1010s B in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox Document Center 1010s. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.