The WorkCentre 73xx series are digital A3 (SRA3) color devices. The devices are based on single-step laser xerography with the IBT transmission belt and the new generation EA-HG polymeric toners. This technology is characterized by high productivity, reliability, stability and output quality.
- Technology Color single-pass laser xerographies, CMYK
- Maximum SRA3 format (320 x 450 mm)
- Print speed 28 (7328), 35 (7335) or 45 (7345) ppm. black and white
- 26 (7328), 31 (7335) or 35 (7345) str. color
- Max. mes. working cycle Up to 135,000 pages per month
- 600 x 600 dpi resolution
- Warm-up time Max. 30 seconds of "sleep" mode
- First print Less than 5.7 seconds black, 7.5 seconds color (7328 and 7335)
- Less than 4.8 seconds in black and white, 7.2 seconds in color (7345)
- Magnification / Reduction 25 - 400%
- Multiple copies Up to 999
- Automatic Document Feeder Standard DADF (50-Sheet Automatic Document Feeder)
- Access control systems Standard internal auditron for printing and copying, optional device for connection to external systems or network billing, Xerox Standard Accounting (XSA) support
- Resolution 600 x 600 dpi x 8 bit or 1200 x 1200 dpi x 1 bit
- Processor 667 MHz Power PC
- PCL 5c, PCL 6, PostScript 3, TIFF, HP-GL2, PDF 1.5, XPS
- Connect Ethernet 10/100 Base - TX standard
- Duplex printing Automatic duplexing by default
- Windows 95/98 / ME, NT4.0, 2000 / XP / Vista drivers
- Type scan to email (with LDAP), mailbox scanning, FTP (SMB) and desktop scanning (with optional ScanSoft software), Scan To Home, TWAIN scanning, Up to 6 metadata fields.
- Scan resolution Up to 600 x 600
- Scan Speed Up to 50 ipm black, up to 45 ipm color (at 200 dpi)
- Optional ScanSoft SE, ScanSoft Professional, Scan To Desktop SE or DLX, Scan Flow Store, FreeFlow Smart Send
- FAX (optional)
- Fax type One or three PBX / PSTN analog lines. Walk-up fax, LAN fax, Fax to e-mail, Internet fax
- Transmission speed Up to 2 seconds per page
- Modem speed 33.6 kbps + JBIG compression, MMR, MH
- Dialing Speed dial, group selection, web site administration
- Standard paper input Standard 100-sheet side feeder
- Tray 1 for 520 sheets
- Optional Three Trays to A3: 3x 520 sheets
- High Capacity Tray: 800 + 1 200 A4 + 520 sheets A3
- Paper sizes and weights All trays A5 to A3 (64-200 g / m2)
- Side Feeder: A6R - SRA3 (64 - 220 g / m2)
- Output: Standard Up to mid, 400-sheet Face-Down, Finisher 200 sheets
- Office Finisher Stacking up to 1,000 sheets, stapling in 3 positions up to 50 sheets
- Advanced Finisher Up to 3,000-sheet stacking, up to 500-sheet print output, 3-position stapling up to 50 sheets, 2 or 4 holes (switchable) without capacity limitation.
- Professional Finisher Stacking up to 3,000 sheets, 500-sheet print output, 3-sided stapling up to 50 sheets, 2 or 4 holes (switchable) without capacity limitation, folding to V, brochure creation, Stitch V1 with a capacity of 15 sheets (60 pages of document), the output format of the A5 or A4 brochure.
- Print / System 1 GB (System)
- 256 MB (EPCM) Image for Copy
- Harddisk Standard minimum 40 GB
- Power supply 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption el. energy 1 012 W (average), less than 80 W (Power Saver)
- Dimensions (full configuration) 1 346 x 635 x 1 115 mm (W x H x H, with DADF, and a professional finisher)
- Weight 257 kg
Download software Xerox WorkCentre 7328/7335/7345/7346 for Windows 8 (32bit)
Download software Xerox WorkCentre 7328/7335/7345/7346 for Windows 8 (64bit)
Download software Xerox WorkCentre 7328/7335/7345/7346 for Windows 7 (32bit)
Download software Xerox WorkCentre 7328/7335/7345/7346 for Windows 7 (64bit)
Download software Xerox WorkCentre 7328/7335/7345/7346 for Windows Server 2008 32bit
Download software Xerox WorkCentre 7328/7335/7345/7346 for Windows Server 2008 64bit
Download software Xerox WorkCentre 7328/7335/7345/7346 for Windows XP 32bit
Download software Xerox WorkCentre 7328/7335/7345/7346 for Windows XP 64bit
Download printer driver MAC OS for Xerox WorkCentre 7328/7335/7345/7346
Download software Xerox WorkCentre 7328/7335/7345/7346 printer for Mac OS
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox WorkCentre 7328/7335/7345/7346:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox WorkCentre 7328/7335/7345/7346 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.