EQUIVALENT PRINT POWER WITH THE MULTIFUNCTION VERSION
Released with specifications and pairs of displays with the DocuPrint M265w multifunction printer, the DocuPrint P265w that comes with "P" frills will only have printability. But although only has one function only, but the performance specifications owned by DocuPrint P265w not under his brother, but the same.
Carrying the same performance, it can be ascertained if DocuPrint P265w will certainly have a high enough print performance with 30 pages per minute. As for the level of print resolution, DocuPrint P265w is ready to satisfy the user with the printed 2400 x 600 dpi. Specifications of power that should be feared by its competitors, because generally for their monochrome printing needs will not put that high standard.
Not only carrying high technology, DocuPrint P265w also do not forget to put forward the efficiency of DocuPrint P265w by placing an individual ink tank. The individual tank is a tank system that is profitable enough for modern printing needs, because the placement is easily replaced and the ink types used are generally inexpensive. So if the device is used for large-scale printing needs, then the cost will be user will not be too high.
The connectivity side of DocuPrint P265w is as special as its brother, because it already has a complete stock with the presence of AirPrint and Google Cloud Print features. Two features that provide more benefits for users of IOS-based smart-devices and Android, with ease of printing activities wherever and whenever.
- Single Function
- Max. Magnitude of A4 Paper
- Max. Resolution Up to HQ1200 technology (2400 x 600 dpi quality)
- Speed Print B / W
- Up to 30 ppm
- Monthly Usage Volume 10,000 Pages
- Wireless, 10 Base-T / 100Base-TX Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB2.0
- Compatibility of Operating System
- Windows Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Mac OS X v, 10.7 .5, 10.8.x, 10.9.x
- Prosessor 266 MHZ
- Standard Memory 32 MB
- Input Tray # 1 250
- Duplex Printing
- Power Consumption
- Ready / Standby: 58 W
- Product Dimensions (WxDxH) 356 x 360 x 186 mm
- Packaging Dimensions: 357 x 360 x 186 mm
- Product Weight5.9 kg
- Black Toner Cartridge (1.2K Pages) CT202329
- Black Toner Cartridge (2.6K pages) CT202330
Fuji Xerox Docuprint p265dw 32/64bit Windows Print Driver
Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 8
Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008
Size: 68277 KBDownload
Fuji Xerox Docuprint p265dw Mac Print Driver
Size: 12404 KBMac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.6
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox DocuPrint P265DW:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox DocuPrint P265DW in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox DocuPrint P265DW. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.