Xerox Phaser 3320 Driver & Software Download-This user-friendly Phaser 3320 printer with more features and lower costs offers reliable performance that solves problems when you need them so you can keep the most important thing in mind: your company's growth.
The Xerox Phaser 3320 (3320V_DNIA) printer is ideal for professionals or small businesses that require fast black or gray printing. It is connected with USB 2.0 port and has support for Network and Wi-Fi. You can print up to 35 pages per minute by taking the first copy in 6.5 seconds, either cold or hot. Its print volume reaches 80,000 pages per month. It's compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac
- Model 3320 / DNI
- Print speed up to 37 ppm
- Operating cycle Up to 80,000 images / month 1
- Recommended monthly print volume Up to 6,000 pages
- Double side Standard outlets
- Printing first page, printing As fast as 6.5 seconds
- Maximum print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi (with improved image quality up to 1200 x 1200)
- 600 MHz processor speed
- Print memory (est./max.) 128 MB / 384 MB
- Connectivity 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi
- Page description language (PDL) PCL® 5e emission, PCL® 6 emulation, PostScript 3 emulation
- Characteristics of Auto duplex printing, Booklet printing, Collation, Custom page size, Earth Smart, page adjustment, N-up, Poster printing, Scale, Toner saving mode, Watermark
WindowsDriver (Software) Xerox Phaser 3320 Printer for Windows XP [32bit] | Windows Vista [32bit] | Windows 7 [32bit] | Windows 8 [32bit] | Windows 8.1 [32bit] | Windows 10 [32bit]⟷Download
Driver (Software) Xerox Phaser 3320 Printer for Windows XP [64bit] | Windows Vista [64bit] | Windows 7 [64bit] | Windows 8 [64bit] | Windows 8.1 [64bit] | Windows 10 [64bit] ⟷Download
Mac OSDriver (Software) Xerox Phaser 3320 Drivers and Utilities for OS X v10.8 | OS X v10.9 | OS X v10.10 OS X v10.11 ⟷ Download
Driver (Software) Xerox Phaser 3320 Drivers and Utilities for Mac OS X v10.4 | Mac OS X v10.5 | Mac OS X v10.6 | Mac OS X v10.7 ⟷ Download
LinuxXerox Phaser 3320 Driver for Linux [32bit-64bit] ⟷ Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Phaser 3320:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Phaser 3320 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.