The compact and powerful Xerox Phaser 3140 offers versatile printing at an affordable price right on your desktop.
- Laser technology
- format A4
- Print speed 18 ppm
- First print 10 seconds
- Resolution Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- 150 MHz processor
- Memory 8 MB
- language GDI
- Paper Trays 250-Sheet Tray + Multipurpose Tray for 1 Sheet
- Paper output of 80 sheets
- The media
- 60-163 g / m2
- A4, A5, custom sizes 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm
- Drivers Windows 2000 / XP / 2003, Vista, Mac OS
- Dimensions 360 x 389 x 230 mm
- Weight 7.5 kg
- 24 months warranty (Service Center Repair)
- Max. Load 10,000 pages per month
- Energy consumption
- Standby: 60 W
- print: 360 W
- power saving mode: 4.5 W
- 700-page start toner at 5% A4 page coverage
Download software Xerox Phaser 3140 for Windows 8 (32bit)
Download software Xerox Phaser 3140 for Windows 8 (64bit)
Download software Xerox Phaser 3140 for Windows 7 (32bit)
Download software Xerox Phaser 3140 for Windows 7 (64bit)
Download software Xerox Phaser 3140 for Windows Server 2008 32bit
Download software Xerox Phaser 3140 for Windows Server 2008 64bit
Download software Xerox Phaser 3140 for Windows XP 32bit
Download software Xerox Phaser 3140 for Windows XP 64bit
Download printer driver MAC OS for Xerox Phaser 3140
Download software Xerox Phaser 3140 printer for Mac OS
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Phaser 3140:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Phaser 3140 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox Phaser 3140. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.
Post a Comment