Xerox WorkCentre 7232/7242 A3 digital color devices. This device is based on a laser light beam IBT and polymer EA toner-characterized by a simple form and therefore the reliability, stability and high output quality. This unique machine concept offers the advantage of printing and copying in black and white which is very fast, and allows you to produce prints and color copies whenever they need it.
Download driver printer Xerox WorkCentre 7232/7242
Download the driver for the printer the Xerox WorkCentre 7232/7242 will provide the opportunity to make full use of the features of the device and the correct working. On Download you will find the latest driver for the Xerox WorkCentre 7232/7242-driver, officially provided by the device manufacturer. With it, you can be sure that your printer is Xerox WorkCentre 7232/7242-driver under Windows will work with your current software. When you click on the download button will be downloaded universal device driver. This way you can be sure that your printer is Xerox WorkCentre 7232/7242 will work.
- technology of Color Laser Xerography, CMYK
- format A3
- The print speed is 32 or 40 ppm. Black (according to model)
- 10 ppm color (both models)
- Max. MES. load (one time) up to 100,000 pages per month, of which about 25% color
- resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- The heating time Max. 30 seconds of "sleep" mode
- The first print in less than 7 seconds of black and white, 10.5 seconds color
- Zoom in/out 25-400%
- Multiple copies up to 999 copies
- The optional automatic document feeder (7232) or standard (7242) DADF (Auto two-sided Feeders), 50 sheets
- Standard access control system with internal auditron for printing and copying, optional devices for connection to external systems or network authentication
- resolution 600 x 600 dpi x 4 bits
- 670 MHz Power PC processors
- Site description language (PDL) PCL 5 c, PCL 6, optionally PostScript 3
- USB 2.0, Ethernet connection 10/100 Base-TX standard
- Standard duplex printing Automatic Duplex
- Windows driver 95/98/ME, NT 4.0, 2000/XP, Vista
- Scan (optional)
- This type of Scan to email (with LDAP), scanning the mailboxes, FTP (SMB) and scanning desktop (with ScanSoft software optional), TWAIN scan through USB port
- File types JPG, TIFF, Multi Page TIFF, PDF, supports the format S-PDF (PDF with OCR text search known (optional)
- Metadata support up to 6 user-specified metadata fields
- The resolution for scanning up to 600 x 600
- Optional ScanSoft SE software, ScanSoft Professional
- Fax (optional)
- The type of the fax one or three line analog PBX/PSTN. Fax walk, LAN fax, Internet fax
- Transmission speed up to 2 seconds per page
- The speed of 33.6 kbps modem Compatibility + MMR, JBIG, MH
- call speed dial, the selection group, web administration
- Paper Handling
- Standard paper input-side Feeder 100 sheet
- Tray 1 for 520 sheets of A3 format
- -Optional paper input (one must be selected) stands (with storage)
- Two trays in format A3:2 x 520 sheets
- High capacity A4:900 + 1200 sheets
- HCF external high-capacity high-capacity Feeder 2,000 sheets
- Paper size and weight All tray A5 up to A3 (64-220 g/m 2)
- Side Feeder: A3-A6R (64-220 g/m 2)
- Output:-by default until the Middle, 2 x 500 sheets with sorting and no prints, the prints cover 100 sheets
- Output:-optional External Finisher: Capacity 1000 sheets, sorting, stapling in three positions, Max. 50 sheets
- Internal finisher: Capacity 500 sheets, sorting, stapling at one point, Max. 50 sheets
- Copy/printing is 1.2 GB (the system)
- Standard hard disk 40 GB
- General information
- power supply 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption of El. power 528 W (average), 57 W (Power Saver), 7 (sleep mode) W
- the size of 640 x 654 x 1 112 mm (W x D x H, with DADF, none of the optional finisher and HCF)
- 92 kg mass (the main module)
Xerox WorkCentre 7232/7242 PCL5 Driver for Windows Vista [64bit] | Windows 7 [64bit] | Windows 8 [64bit] | Windows 8.1 [64bit] | Windows 10 [64bit]➤Download
Xerox WorkCentre 7232/7242 PCL5 Driver for Windows Vista [32bit] | Windows 7 [32bit] | Windows 8 [32bit] | Windows 8.1 [32bit] | Windows 10 [32bit] ➤ Download
Xerox WorkCentre 7232/7242 PCL5 Driver for Windows Server 2003 [32bit] | Windows XP [32bit] ➤Download
Xerox WorkCentre 7232/7242 PCL5 Driver for Windows Server 2003 [64bit] | Windows XP [64bit] ➤Download
Xerox WorkCentre 7232/7242 Print Driver Installer Package for OS X v10.10 | OS X v10.11 | OS X v10.12 ➤Download
Xerox WorkCentre 7232/7242 Print Driver Installer Package for OS X v10.8 | OS X v10.9 ➤ Download
Xerox WorkCentre 7232/7242 Print Driver Installer Package for OS X v10.6 ➤ Download
Xerox WorkCentre 7232/7242 Print Driver Installer Package for OS X v10.5 ➤Download
Xerox WorkCentre 7232/7242 Print Driver CentreWare for Unix Linux i686 ➤Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox WorkCentre 7232/7242:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox WorkCentre 7232/7242 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.