Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C5005D, S-LED Technology That Gives More Value On Your Print Results
Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C5005D is a professional printer with high quality and reliable in achieving excellent prints. The speed offered by this printer is 50 ppm for color printing, and 50 ppm for black and white printing. The resolution of Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C5005D is 1200 x 2400 dpi. The speed of printing in each sheet is 3, 5 seconds. Within a month Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C5005D printers are capable of printing as many as 260 000 sheets / month.
Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C5005D uses New ASIC 933MHz processor to print every document with good quality. This printer supports a minimal paper size of 88.9 x 98.4 mm and a maximum size of 320 x 1219 mm, with a paper weight of 60 x 220gsm. Within one input you can input up to 250 sheets. This printer supports use on computers with Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista x64, Microsoft Windows 7 x64, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 x64, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x64, Mac 9.2.2, Mac OSX 10.3.9 - 10.4.11 (excluding 10.4.7), 10.5 / 10.6.
Specifications FUJI XEROX DocuPrint C5005d Printer
- Platform Color Laser
- Resolution 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Color Print Speed 50 ppm ppm
- Print Speed B / W 55 ppm
- Memory Standard / Maximum 1GB / 2GB
- Monthly Usage Volume 260,000 pages / month
- New ASIC 933MHz CPU
- Input Tray # 1
- 590 sheets: 500 sheets (1 tray) + Bypass (90 sheets)
- USB connectivity
- Print Resolution
- Enhanced: 1200 x 2400 x 1 dpi / Photo Mode: 600 x 600 x 8 dpi / Standard: 1200 x 600 x 1 dpi
- Compatible Media Size
- Input Paper Size (IOT 1 Tray):
- Min: A5 or 139.7 x 182 mm
- Max: A3S or 297 x 431.8 mm
- Input Paper Size (Bypass Tray):
- Min: PostCard size or 88.9 x 98.4 mm
- Max: SRA3S, 12 x 19S or 320 x 1219 mm
- Duplex Printing
- Power Consumption
- During Sleep Mode: 2W or less
- During Standby: 75W
- During Continuous Printing: 900W
- Dimensions 640 x 600 x 699mm (WxHxD)
- Compatible with:
- Black Toner Cartridge (up to 27,000 pages) [CT201664]
- Cyan Toner Cartridge (up to 25,000 pages) [CT201665]
- Magenta Toner Cartridge (up to 25,000 pages) [CT201666]
- Yellow Toner Cartridge (up to 25,000 pages) [CT201667]
- Drum Cartridge (up to 70,000 pages) [CT350894]
- Waste Toner Bottle (up to 25,000 pages) [CWAA0742]
- Weight 81.6kg
- Operating system
- Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista x64, Microsoft Windows 7 x 64, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 x64, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x 64, Mac 9.2.2, Mac OSX 10.3.9 - 10.4.11 (excluding 10.4.7), 10.5 / 10.6
- Warranty 1 Years
Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C5005d Driver Download For WindowsDescription LinksWindows, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista (32-bit) Download
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista (64-bit) Download
Windows 8.1 Download
Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C5005d Driver Download For Mac OS
Description Links Mac OS X (10.7), Mac OS X (10.6), Mac OS X (10.5) Download
Mac OS X (10.9), Mac OS X (10.8) Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox DocuPrint C5005d :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox DocuPrint C5005d in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.