Canon PIXMA MG4200 Driver Download -Are you a busy home officer on a budget but need two sides text and image sheets using special double sided paper of photo and can be outputted up to 300 pages between refills? Then the Canon MG4200 printer should be the top of your choice. Completing with a powerful performances, the four colour inkjet with an automatic duplexing, decent output of text, and dual paper trays which makes it enable to alternate between the paper stocks. Like PIXMA MG2150 & Canon MG2220, the sleek and compact design of the printing might be an additional plus consideration for the customers to choose the device. Available in single colour option, which is black, this efficient yet on budget printer will fill all your bills with an satisfying performance since the very first time you brought it home.
After taking it home, we need several minutes in order to install it. The most spending time would be on installing the printer drivers and the optional software for managing and editing pictures and printing website pages. It is completed by a 2.0 USB cable, put in the separate print head and five ink tanks. The Canon MG4200 has a flip-up vertical tray to fold approximately 150 paper sheets. It perfectly fits in flush with the printer when it is loaded by the 4x6 inch paper and the extended outward when you load it with 8,5x11 inch paper in stock. Talking about the printing quality, it would be rather satisfied. The clear and spotless result of either text or document will really turn up your necessities.
The most advantage of having this PIXMA MG4200 is the ability of the tool to work flawlessly. The users can decide margins and a specific gutter for stapling on whether four sides of the sheet. The printer accommodates to do not encounter any feed problems, the duplexing from the automatic sheet or the cassette; instead the printing machine provides a door on the back for solving the unsnarling paper jams.
- Main Functions Print, Copy, Scan
- Other Functions Quality photos,Double sided documents,Smartphone and tablet printing,AirPrint support,Printing via Internet
- What's in the box All-In-One printer, 2 FINE cartridges, Power cord, Setup guide, Software and User’s manual CD
- Print Resolution Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Engine Inkjet FINE print head technology,4-colour system with min. 2pl ink droplet size,2 FINE Cartridges with ChromaLife100
- Mono Document Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm¹
- Colour Document Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm¹
- Photo Print Speed Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. 44 seconds¹
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Two Sided Printing Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter)
- Other Print Features Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple page per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate¹
- Standard Ink Cartridges 2 FINE Cartridges,PG-540 (Black),CL-541 (Colour),
- Optional Ink Cartridges,High yield XL Cartridges,PG-540XL (Black),CL-541XL (Colour),
- Ink Tank Life - Document Printing,A4 Colour Document¹,Black: 180 pages,Black XL: 600 pages,Colour: 180 pages,Colour XL: 400 pages,
- Ink Tank Life - Photo Printing,10x15cm photo¹,Black: 2465* photos,Black XL: 7560* photos,Colour: 69 photos,Colour XL: 150 photos* Estimated supplemental yield
- Paper Types Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)
- Maximum Paper Input Front Tray: Max. 100 sheets
- Paper Sizes A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial #10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm
- Paper Weight Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m²
- Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media)
- Scanner Type Flatbed, CIS colour scanner
- Scanner Resolution - Optical Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi¹
- A4 Scan Speed Approx. 14 seconds¹
- Colour Scanning Depth Flatbed scan 48bit input / 24bit output (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
- Halftone/Greyscale Flatbed scan 16bit input / 8bit output
- Compatibility TWAIN / WIA
- Effective Scanning Width A4/LTR (216x297mm)
- Text Recognition - OCR Yes (My Image Garden software)
- Scan Methods & Enhancements Scan to PC, Document Scan (PDF, Compact PDF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG), Photo Scan (JPEG, TIFF, PNG), Auto Scan Mode, PDF file creation with optional password security, Text recognition (OCR), Scan and Stitch, Scan to e-mail, Scan to memory card
- Copy Speed Colour Document sFCOT: Approx. 20 seconds¹,sESAT: Approx. 4.3 ipm¹
- Multiple Copy 1-99 copies
- Zoom 25 - 400% (in 1% increments)
- Fit to page A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5
- Copy functions & enhancements Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Adjust quality (High, Standard, Fast)
- Display Type & Size 6.2 cm colour TFT display
- Display Languages 23 selectable languages : English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovenian, Turkish, Greek, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Indonesian
- Interface Type - PC / Mac Hi-Speed USB (B Port) ,Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/nWi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP,Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz,Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Interface Type - Non PC Android devices¹, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad²,Apple AirPrint,PIXMA Cloud Link,Memory card reader
- Compatible Memory Cards SD Card, SDHC Card, MultiMedia Card, MultiMedia Card Plus, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick Micro*, RS-MMC*, mini SD Card*, micro SD Card*, mini SDHC Card*, micro SDHC Card*, MMC mobile*,*Using recommended adapter - not supplied.
- Card Direct Print Functions Browse and print photos, select paper type and size, borderless photo print, print previously scanned PDF documents
- Card Direct Print Enhancements Auto Photo Fix II, Red-eye correction, crop image, adjust quality
- Included Software MP Driver including Scanning Utility,My Image Garden,CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM accessFull HD Movie Print¹,Quick Menu,Easy-WebPrint EX (download)²
- Supported Operating Systems Windows 10 (32 and 64bit),Windows 8 (32 and 64bit),Windows RT,Windows 7 (32 and 64bit),Windows Vista (32 and 64bit),Windows XP (32bit),Mac OS X 10.5.8 - 10.8,
- Windows System Requirements,Windows 7: 1GHz or faster CPU, 1GB RAM (32bit) / 2GB RAM (64bit),Windows Vista SP1 or SP2: 1GHz or faster CPU, 512MB RAM,Windows XP SP3: 300MHz or faster CPU, 128MB RAM,Browser: Internet Explorer 6 or higher ,CD-ROM Drive,Display: 800 x 600 or better
- Mac System Requirements Mac OS X v10.7: Intel Core2Duo (or higher) CPU, 1GB RAM,Mac OS X v10.6: Intel CPU, 1GB RAM,Mac OS X v10.5.8: Intel CPU, 512MB RAM,Browser: Safari 3 or higher,CD-ROM Drive,Display: XGA 1024 x 768 or better
- Weight Approx. 5.7 kg
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 449 x 304 x 152mm
- Acoustic Noise Levels Approx. 43.0dB¹
- Operating Temperature 5-35°C
- Operating Humidity 10-90%RH (no dew condensation)
- Power Source AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption Off: Approx. 0.2 W Standby (USB connection to PC): Approx. 0.7 W (scanning lamp off) ,Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 2.1 W (scanning lamp off) ,Time to enter Standby mode: 7 minutes,Copying: Approx. 19 W¹
Canon PIXMA MG4200 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MG4200 Driver Download
www.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG4200 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
MG4200 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>>Download
MG4200 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)~~~>>> Download
MG4200 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>>Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>>Download
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>>Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)~~~>>>Download
My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)~~~>>>Download
Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>>Download
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me) ~~~>>>Download
ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file) ~~~>>>Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file) ~~~>>>Download
MG4200 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive) ~~~>>>Download
MG4200 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) ~~~>>>Download
MG4200 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive) ~~~>>>Download
MG4200 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) ~~~>>>Download
MG4200 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8) ~~~>>>Download
MG4200 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ~~~>>>Download
ICA Driver (OS X 10.6) ~~~>>>Download
MG4200 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6) ~~~>>> Download
MG4200 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5) ~~~>>>Download
ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ~~~>>>Download
Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ~~~>>>Download
My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ~~~>>>Download
Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ~~~>>>Download
Quick Menu (OS X 10.6) ~~~>>>Download
My Image Garden (Mac OS X 10.6)~~~>>> Download
Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6) ~~~>>>Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6) ~~~>>>Download
Quick Menu (Mac OS X 10.5) ~~~>>>Download
My Image Garden (Mac OS X 10.5)~~~>>> Download
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and Software Canon PIXMA MG4200 ? Here we go.
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG4200
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG4200 by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your PIXMA MG4200 without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG4200 . If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG4200 using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG4200 .
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG4200 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG4200 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG4200 Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG4200 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG4200 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for PIXMA MG4200 .
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG4200 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG4200 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG4200 using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG4200 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect PIXMA MG4200 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG4200 using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG4200 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG4200 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG4200 . You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG4200 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG4200 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG4200 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.
That being said, depend on what platform that you use to install Canon PIXMA MG4200, the manual instructions for the installation and the other way around, can differ. The aforementioned installations procedures are applied on Mac and Windows 7. For Windows 8 or Windows XP, the driver file installation is pretty similar.