Fujitsu fi-6800 Scanner Driver Download-By improving the entire scanning process as its ultimate goal, Production Scanner is built on the quality that has made Fujitsu the industry's leading vendor in the Mid-Volume Production market. Fi-6800 combines many additional features and functions that will improve the efficiency of scanning your documents. From pure scanning speed, to ease of use to a full suite of software productivity tools, the fi-6800 is the ideal solution for a variety of Production Scanning applications.
Fujitsu fi-6800 Scanner Specifications
- Technology: Charge coupled device (CCD) image sensors
- Output Resolution (dpi): Monochrome, Grayscale and Color 50 - 600 dpi (adjustable by 1 dpi increments)
- Optical Resolution (dpi): 600
- Output Format: Color: 24 bit, 8 bit / 4 bit; Grayscale: 8 bits, 4 bits; Monochrome: 1 bit
- AD Converter: 1024 levels (10 bits)
- ADF capacity: 500 Sheets (letter, 20 lb.)
- Minimum ADF: 2.1 in. x 3 in.
- ADF maximum: 11.7 in. x 17 in.
- Interface: Ultra Wide SCSI -OR- USB 2.0
- Letter / Landscape Mode: Monochrome, Grayscale & Color @ 200 or 300 dpi
- Simplex: 130 ppm
- Duplex: 260 ipm
- Letter / Portrait Mode: Monochrome, Grayscale & Color @ 200 or 300 dpi
- Simplex: 100 ppm
- Duplex: 200 ipm
- Software Driver Support: TWAIN, ISIS Drivers
- Operating Systems: Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows Server® 2008, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows Server® 2012
- Power requirements: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: Operating 200 Watts or less
- Temperature: 59 ° F - 95 ° F (5 ° C - 35 ° C)
- Relative Humidity: 20% - 80% (non-condensing)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 18.1 in. x 16.9 in. x 12.2 in.
- Weight: 70.2 lbs.
Fujitsu fi-6800 Scanner Driver Download
Scan Softwares Fujitsu fi-6800
To install the Fujitsu SP-1125 Scanner Printer driver, download the driver version that suits your operating system by clicking the corresponding link above. A window should then appear asking you where you want to save the file. Save the driver file somewhere on your computer where you'll easily find it, like your desktop. Then follow the instructions below according to the type of file you downloaded
exe (executable file)
Go to the location where you saved the file and double click on the file. Then just follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Post a Comment