CanoScan 9000F Mark II can be your personal scanner in your perfect office. This scanner can also work with some OS that are compatible to install such as Apple MAC OS and Windows. You can just easily find this device to help you scanning your document. This scanner also has its accessories in the form of film adapter. With low power consumption, this device is able to help you work more efficient. It only consumes 15 watt in operation and 0.9 watt in standby mode.
Some software are also available to help this scanner better in serving you to do scanning. It includes My Image Garden and the Auto Document Fix. The interface device of this scanner is also easy to operate. It has USB 2.0 that can be used wisely base on your purpose in work. CanoScan 9000F Mark II can also help you to work better since it uses great resolution. The optical one will be 4800 dpi x 9600 dpi.
This scanner also has the interpolated resolution that can give you clear result in scanning. It is about 19200 dpi x 19200 dpi. This is why the CanoScan 9000F Mark II is called as the right device to use especially in office.
CanoScan 9000F Mark II Operating System Compatibility
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000/ Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 /Linux.
Canon CanoScan 9000F Mark II Driver for Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP |9000F MarkII MP Drivers ⇛ Download
Canon CanoScan 9000F Mark II Driver for OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10 | 9000F MarkII Scanner Driver ⇛ Download
Canon CanoScan 9000F ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10⇛ Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for CanoScan 9000F Mark II :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of CanoScan 9000F Mark II in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of CanoScan 9000F Mark II . The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.