Canon CanoScan LiDE 600F Driver. Canon CanoScan LiDE 600F is a Japanese multinational brand which includes dispersing its wings around the globe now. It really is known for the creation of cameras, video cameras, steppers, photocopiers, and medical equipment. Aside from this, Canon is well-identified for producing the high-quality selection of printers because of their dependability and affordability.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 600F printers contain advanced features which will make printing work easier and effective. But sometimes, you might run into a special glitches that can disturb your usual work. These problems can only be rectified by the use of expert instruction and support through complete diagnosis. To be able to resolve specialized issues confronted during operations, upgrading your Canon CanoScan LiDE 600F driver is necessary. Canon CanoScan LiDE 600F Driver in the download section below.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 600F Specs
- Type Desktop Colour Flatbed Scanner
- Scanning element CIS (Contact Image Sensor)
- Light source LED
- Optical resolution 4800x9600dpi
- Selectable resolution 25 - 19200dpi¹
- Interface USB2.0 Hi-Speed / USB
- Scanning gradation (colour) 48 bit input / 48/24 bit output
- Scanning gradation (greyscale)16 bit input / 16¹/8 bit output
- Maximum document sizeA4 / Letter [216 x 297mm]
- Preview speed Approx. 9sec
- Scanning speed (colour)34.3msec/line (2400dpi, 4800dpi)
- Scanning speed (greyscale)11.4msec/line (2400dpi, 4800dpi)
- Scanning speed (B&W)11.4msec/line (2400dpi, 4800dpi)
- Scan speed (A4, 300dpi, Colour)5.6 - 223.9msec/line
- Film Handling35mm strip (6 frame, slides not supported)
- Film scanning features FARE level 3 (Film Automatic Retouching & Enhancement) with reconstruction of colour, grain correction, backlight correction
- Power consumption 3W Max, 2W Standby
- Dimensions 286 x 409 x 43mm
- Weight Approx 2.6kg (including FAU/film guide)
- Operating range (temperature)5 ºC to 35 ºC
- Operating range (humidity)10% to 90% RH (20% to 80% RH for film scanning), without condensation formation
- Supported Operating Systems For USB 2.0Hi-Speed ¹: Windows 2000 Pro, XP (Home/Pro/Media Center 2004): CPU: Pentium III, Celeron (566 Mhz) or higher, 128MB RAM, 450MB free hard disk space, USB port, CD ROM drive, High colour (16bit), 1,024 x 768 display
- For USB (USB1.1 equivalent) ¹: Windows 98 ², 98SE, 2000 Pro, ME, XP (Home/Pro/Media Center 2004): CPU: Pentium II 300Mhz or higher. 128 MB, 450MB free hard disk space, USB port, CD ROM drive, High colour (16bit), 1,024 x 768 display
- For USB2.0 Hi-Speed ¹: Mac OS X v10.2.8 or later: PowerPC G4/G5/Intel processor, 128 MB RAM, USB port, 32,000 colour 1,024 x 768 display
- For USB (USB1.1 equivalent) ¹: Mac OS X v10.2.8 or later: PowerPC G3/G4/G5, 128 MB RAM, USB port, 32,000 colour 1,024 x 768 display
Canon CanoScan LiDE 600F Driver
CanoScan LiDE 600F Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64/XP x64) 12.1.2 12 MB ⟷Download
CanoScan LiDE 600F Scanner Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/Me/98) 12.1.2 12 MB ⟷Download
CanoScan LiDE 600F Driver OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7/Mac OS X 10.6/Mac OS X 10.5 12.13.3a 5.5 MB ⟷Download
CanoScan LiDE 600F ScanGear CS for Mac OS X 10.2/Mac OS X 10.3/Mac OS X 10.4/Mac OS X 10.5/Mac OS X 10.6 12.13.0 5.7 MB ⟷Download
CanoScan LiDE 600F ScanGear CS Windows 7 (32-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit) 12.12 12 MB ⟷Download
CanoScan LiDE 600F ScanGear CS Windows 2000 (32-bit)/Windows 7 (32-bit)/Windows Me (32-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit) 12.12 12 MB ⟷Download
CanoScan Toolbox (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8) 22.214.171.124 11 MB ⟷Download
CanoScan Toolbox 5.0 Opener (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8) 1.0.1 230 KB ⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon CanoScan 600F:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon CanoScan 600F in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon CanoScan 600F.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.