Canon CanoScan 3000F Driver. Canon CanoScan 3000F is a Japanese multinational brand which includes dispersing its wings around the globe now. It really is known for the creation of cameras, video cameras, steppers, photocopiers, and medical equipment. Aside from this, Canon is well-identified for producing the high-quality selection of printers because of their dependability and affordability.
Canon CanoScan 3000F printers contain advanced features which will make printing work easier and effective. But sometimes, you might run into a special glitches that can disturb your usual work. These problems can only be rectified by the use of expert instruction and support through complete diagnosis. To be able to resolve specialized issues confronted during operations, upgrading your Canon CanoScan 3000F driver is necessary. Canon CanoScan 3000F Driver in the download section below.
CanoScan 3000F Specs
- Scanner Type Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Light Source Cold cathode fluorescent lamp
- Scanning Mode Color: 48 bit internal/ 24 bit-external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external; Black & White; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size Print: 8.5 x 11.7 maximum; Film 35 mm x 1 frame (negative/mounted slide)
- Interface USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 10.1 x 18.1 x 2.8
- Weight 5.5 lbs.
- Software CanoScan Setup CD-ROM including: ScanGear CS, CanoScan Toolbox,ArcSoft PhotoStudio, ArcSoft PhotoBase,ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR and NewSoft Presto! BizCard (30 trial version)
- Power Source 120 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Max. Power Consumption 15 W (5 W standby)
- Operating Temperature:50&DEG - 95&DEG F
- Operating Humidity:20 % - 80% RH
- Warranty 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program
CanoScan 3000F Scanner Driver Download
CanoScan 3000 Scanner Driver (Windows Vista/XP/2000) 22.214.171.124a 6,405KB ⟷Download
CanoScan 3000 Scanner Driver (Windows 98/Me) 126.96.36.199a 6,400KB ⟷Download
CanoScan 3000F Scanner Driver (Windows 98/Me) 188.8.131.52a 6,400KB ⟷Download
CanoScan 3000F Scanner Driver (Windows Vista/XP/2000) 184.108.40.206a 6,405KB ⟷Download
CanoScan 3000ex Scanner Driver (Windows 98/Me) 220.127.116.11a 6,400KB ⟷Download
CanoScan 3000ex Scanner Driver _xp (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000) 18.104.22.168a 6,405KB ⟷Download
DelDrv (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Me/98) 22.214.171.124 72KB ⟷Download
CanoScan Toolbox (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Me/98) 126.96.36.199 5,068KB ⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for CanoScan 3000F:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of CanoScan 3000F in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of CanoScan 3000F.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.