High Speed, High Resolution of a sleek CIS style scanner
Scan capabilities perpendicular
The speed up clip-on scanner stands so it allows you to operate the scanner in a vertical position, so you need a small space to scan. But regardless of where you place the scanner, it is sleekly styled, looks amazing from any angle.
5 EZ Keys
Solve all your scanning needs with 5 buttons located for easy to touch operation and anyone can use. PDF, copy, scan or email your documents easily and directly from the scan tool to your connected PC, tidy up workflow and improve productivity of daily routine tasks. The last EZ button allows you to create multi-page PDF files at the touch of a button.
Supported via USB connection
Scanners ready to operate their instant connected to PC via USB. Thanks to energy efficiency that requires only a single USB connection for scanner power.
Specifications CANON - CanoScan LiDE 210
- Flatbed Scanner Type
- Element Scanning Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Optical Resolution 4800 x 4800 dpi
- Selectable Resolution 25 - 19200dpi
- Light Source 3-Color (RGB) LED
- Scanning Bit Depth
- Color: 48-bit input / 24-bit output
- Grayscale: 16-bit input / 8-bit output
- Speed Preview
- Approx. 9 secs
- Scan Speed (Black / Color)
- Color: 11.1msec / line (4800dpi), 5.6 msec / line (2400dpi), 2.8msec / line, (1200dpi), 1.4msec / line (600dpi), 2.2msec / line (300dpi)
- Grayscale, B & W: 33.2msec / line (4800dpi), 16.7 msec / line (2400dpi), 8.4 msec / line (1200dpi), 4.3msec / line (600dpi), 2.2msec / line (300dpi)
- Maximum A4 / Letter Paper Size (216 x 297 mm)
- 5 button Scanner Button (PDF x 2, AUTOSCAN, COPY, E-MAIL)
- High Speed USB 2.0 Power Supply
- Power Consumption 2.5W (1.4W Standby)
- Operating system
- Windows 7 Windows Vista / XP (Home / Professional / Media Center Edition 2004), Windows 2000 Professional
- Mac OS X v.10.2.9 or later
- Software Included
- Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM MP Navigator EX Solution Menu
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 250 x 39 x 365 mm
- Weight Approx. 1.6kg
Canon CanoScan LiDE 210 Scanner Driver Download
CanoScan LiDE 210 Scanner Driver macOS 10.12/ OS X 10.11/ OS X 10.10/ OS X 10.9/ OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6/ Mac OS X 10.5/ 17.7.1a 11 MB Download
CanoScan LiDE 210 Scanner Driver Win 10 (32-bit)/Win 10 (64-bit)/Win 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit)/ Win 8 (32-bit)/ Win 8 (64-bit)/ Win 7 (32-bit)/ Win 7 (64-bit) Win Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista (64-bit)/ Win XP (32-bit)/ 17.0.5 9.2 MB Download
CanoScan LiDE 210 Scanner Driver (Win XP x64) 17.0.4 7.9 MB Download
CanoScan LiDE 210 ICA Driver (OS X 10.6) 3.3.4 9.4 MB Download
CanoScan LiDE 210 ICA Driver macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7 4.1.4 7.5 MB Download
Quick Menu Windows 10 (32-bit)/Win 10 (64-bit)/Win 8.1 (32-bit)/Win 8.1 (64-bit) Win 8 (32-bit)/ Win 8 (64-bit)/ Win 7 (32-bit)/ Win 7 (64-bit)/ Win Vista (32-bit)/ Win Vista (64-bit)/ 2.7.1 9.1 MB Download
MP Navigator EX (Win 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) 4.03 48 MB Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon CanoScan LiDE 210:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon CanoScan LiDE 210 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon CanoScan LiDE 210.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.