Canon CanoScan 3200F, 1200x2400dpi, 48bit, USB2.0 with dianapost Sheet scanner with a transparent adapter for scanning film and foil, a CCD element of 1200 x 2400 dpi and 48-bit color depth. The ideal solution for home working with graphics and photos - fast scanning head can capture full-page A4 at a resolution of 600 DPI has 15 features QARE searches and eliminates the grains of dust and scratches from original photos.For easy and fast operation scanner is equipped with four programmable buttons and delivered with a variety of programs such as dashboard, or OCR for text.Thanks to the USB 2.0 connection is very fast and the scanner can also be used with MAC computers.
Canon CanoScan 3200F Specs:
- Max Supported Document Size 8.5 in x 11.7 in
- Power Consumption Operational 15 Watt
- Type external power adapter
- Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep 5.3 Watt
- Form Factor none
- Max Document Size 8.5 in x 11.7 in
- Supported Document Type Plain paper, bulk objects (such as books, magazines and other bound materials), film
- Document Feeder Type Manual
- Software Included Drivers & utilities, CanoScan Toolbox
- Interface USB 2.0
- Connector Type Type B
- Optical Resolution 1200 dpi x 2400 dpi
- Interpolated Resolution 9600 dpi x 9600 dpi
- Type flatbed scanner
- Scanner Speed Details 2 ms/line - color - 600 dpi
- 2 ms/line - black&white - 600 dpi
- 2 ms/line - greyscale - 600 dpi
- 4 ms/line - color - 1200 dpi
- 4 ms/line - greyscale - 1200 dpi
- 4 ms/line - black&white - 1200 dpi
- 8 ms/line - film - 1200 dpi
- Interface Type USB 2.0
- Form Factor desktop
- Input Type color
- Scan Element Type CCD
- Document Size Class A4/Letter
- Max Supported Document Size 8.5 in x 11.7 in
- Max H-Document Size 8.5 m
- Max V-Document Size 11.7 m
- Grayscale Depth 16-bit (64K gray levels)
- Grayscale Depth (External) 8-bit (256 gray levels)
- Color Depth 48-bit color
- Color Depth (External) 24-bit (16.7 million colors)
- Max H-Optical Resolution 1200 dpi
- Max V-Optical Resolution 2400 dpi
- Max H-Interpolated Resolution 9600 dpi
- Max V-Interpolated Resolution 9600 dpi
- Lamp / Light Source Type cold cathode fluorescent lamp
- Supported Document Type bulk objects (such as books), film, plain paper
- Document Feeder Type manual
- Control Panel Buttons Functions PDF/OCR, email
- Compliant Standards TWAIN
- OS Required Apple MacOS 9.1, Apple MacOS 9.2, Apple MacOS X 10.1.3 or later, Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional, Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition, Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- Min Operating Temperature 50 °F
- Max Operating Temperature 95 °F
- Humidity Range Operating 10 - 90%
- Brand Canon
- Product Line Canon CanoScan
- Model 3200F
- Packaged Quantity 1
- Compatibility Mac, PC
- Type none
- Type USB cable
- Form Factor external
- Included Qty 1
- Speed 2 ms/line, 4 ms/line, 8 ms/line
- Document film
- Mode black&white, color, greyscale
- Image Resolution 1200 dpi, 600 dpi
- Software Included CanoScan Toolbox, drivers & utilities
- Type none
- Width 10.2 in
- Depth 18.7 in
- Height 3 in
- Weight 5.95 lbs
Canon CanoScan 3200F System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon CanoScan 3200F Printer Driver Download
ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vista/Xp/2000 (32-bit) ⇛ Download
Deldrv Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5 ⇛ Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows Vista (32-bit)⇛ Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows 2000/Xp/Me (32-bit)⇛ Download
Deldrv Windows 2000/Xp/Me (32-bit) ⇛ Download
CanoScan 3200 / CanoScan 3200F - Quick Start Guide ⇛ Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon CanoScan 3200F:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon CanoScan 3200F in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon CanoScan 3200F. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.