WorkCentre M118/M118i Drivers & Downloads-Download the driver for your printer the Xerox WorkCentre M118 will provide the opportunity to make full use of the features of the device and the correct working. On Download you will find the latest driver for the Xerox WorkCentre M118-driver, officially provided by the device manufacturer. With it, you can be sure that your printer the Xerox WorkCentre M118-driver under Windows will work with your current software. When you click on the download button will be downloaded universal device driver. This way you can be sure that your printer the Xerox WorkCentre M118 will work.
Xerox WorkCentre M118 Specs
- Model WorkCentre M118
- Type All-in-one (printer/scanner/copier)
- For Use Office
- Width 19.1 inch (487 mm)
- Height 25.1 inch (640 mm)
- Depth 20.4 inch (520 mm)
- Weight 108 lbs (49 kg)
- Printer Type Laser
- Output Type Monochrome Printer
- Format A3
- Print Speed 18 ppm (black A4)
- Output Feed Capacity 250 pages (standart)
- Print Resolution 600x600 dpi
- Input Feed Capacity 350 pages (standart)
- Monthly Duty Cycle 50000 pages
- First Page Out 7.40 s (black)
- Media Types Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.
- Paper Weight Support 60-216 g/m2
- Heating Time 25 s
- Duplex Auto Printing Yes
- Cartridge Capacity (Black) 11000 pages
- LCD Screen
- LCD No
- Scanner Type Flatbed/Sheetfed
- Scanner Format A3
- Scanner Size 297x432 mm
- Shades Of Gray 256
- Zoom Range 50-200 %
- Zoom Step 1 x
- Copier Resolution (Black) 600x600 dpi
- Copying Speed 18 ppm (Black A4), 10 ppm (Black A3)
- Maximum Number Of Copies 99
- Interfaces Ethernet (RJ-45), LPT, USB 2.0
- Memory 288 Mb
- OS Support Windows
- Processor Type Power PC
- Processor Speed 300 mHz
Download software Xerox WorkCentre M118/M118i for Windows 8 (32bit)
Download software Xerox WorkCentre M118/M118i for Windows 7 (32bit)
Download software Xerox WorkCentre M118/M118i for Windows 7 (64bit)
Download software Xerox WorkCentre M118/M118i for Windows Server 2008 32bit
Download software Xerox WorkCentre M118/M118i for Windows Server 2008 64bit
Download software Xerox WorkCentre M118/M118i for Windows XP 32bit
Download software Xerox WorkCentre M118/M118i for Windows XP 64bit
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox WorkCentre M118:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox WorkCentre M118 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.