Digital Cameras Nikon D3000 is a kind of DSLR camera or Digital Single Lens Reflect camera, the Nikon D3000 is suited for beginners as well as professionals in the field of photography.
The ability of dah results from the Nikon camera d3000 has been satisfactory. Nikon D3000 camera features 10.2 megapixel resolution by using CCD sensor. Nikon D3000 camera has a LCD sukup width, i.e. 3 inches already comfortable to see the picture quite clearly. In the package of this D3000 Nikon camera, usually come with a kit lens AF-S NIKKOR 18-55 mm f/3.5-5.6 G VR that comes with image stabilizer.
Specifications and main features of the Nikon D3000 Digital SLR camera is: ...
- New Guide mode provides in-camera assistance for making camera settings and utilizing professional techniques
- 10.2 million effective pixels
- Image sensor CCD sensor, 23.6 x 15.8 mm; total pixels: 10.75 million; Nikon DX-format
- Large 3.0-in., approx. wide 230 k-dot LCD with brightness adjustment
- Nikon DX-format CCD image sensor, 10.2 effective megapixels
- Image size (pixels) x 3.872 2.592 [L]; 2.896 x 1.944 [M]; 1.936 1.296 x [S]
- Sensitivity of ISO 100 to 1600 in steps of 1 EV. Can also be set to approx. 1 EV above ISO 1600 (ISO 3200 equivalent), ISO sensitivity auto control available
- Storage medium SD memory cards, SDHC compliant
- Integrated Dust Reduction System
- Nikon's exclusive EXPEED image processing systemSix scene modes that automatically adjust exposure, image processing, and other settings for superior image quality
- Scene Recognition System, utilizing 420-pixel RGB sensor, improves autofocus, auto exposure and auto white balance performance
- Active D-Lighting for smooth tone reproduction in high-contrast environments
- Multi-CAM 1000 autofocus sensor module featuring 11 AF points provides fast and precise autofocus coverage across the frame
- Picture Control System includes Portrait and Landscape options for more vibrant customized colors
- Extensive palette of in-camera Retouch Menus including a new Miniature effect that modifies images to look like pictures of miniature models
- Wide sensitivity range of ISO 100 to 1600; a Hi 1 setting increases sensitivity to ISO 3200
- Viewfinder with approx. 95% frame coverage and an easy-to-view 18 mm eyepoint (at-1.0 m-1)
- Up to 3 fps continuous shooting
- Built-in pop-up flash with Nikon's original i-TTL flash control
- Highly efficient energy-saving design that allows approx. 550 images on a single charge of the Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery EN-EL9a (CIPA standard, with AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55 mm f/3.5-5.6 G VR and flash fired at full power once every other shot.)
- Included Nikon ViewNX software makes browsing and organizing your images easy
- Optional photo-editing software Capture NX 2 allows quick and easy photo editing
- Lightweight, compact body with softly rounded form
Operating System (s) : Windows 8.1(32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 SP1(32-bit, 64-bit)
Nikon ViewNX-i 1.0 Win 8.1 Software – Download (155.12MB)
Nikon ViewNX-i 1.0 Win 7 Software – Download (155.44MB)
Description: ViewNX‑i software lets you download pictures from your Nikon digital camera and put them to use. Designed specifically as an image browser, it works with other software to greatly enhance what can be done with pictures after they are taken. It can map where photos were taken based on embedded location data and can be used with social networking and other web services. The bundled ViewNX Movie Editor makes processing and editing your movies a snap. ViewNX‑i also works with Capture NX‑D (version 1.2.0 or later), which can be used to save NEF/NRW (RAW) images in other formats and to make adjustments to photos in all supported formats, including JPEG and TIFF.
Supported formats: JPEG images (Exif 2.2–2.3); NEF/NRW (RAW), MPO (3D), TIFF images, movies, audio, Image Dust Off data, location data, and altitude/depth log data created with Nikon digital cameras; NEF/NRW (RAW), TIFF (RGB), and JPEG (RGB) images and MOV and AVI movies saved with Nikon software. (for more information on supported formats, see ViewNX-i online help).
Nikon ViewNX-i 1.0 software installation instructions for Windows and Macintosh:
Create a folder on the hard disk and name it as desired.
Click Accept—Download and download the file to the folder created in Step 1.
Double-click the downloaded file to launch the installer.
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete installation.
Note: Installing ViewNX-i uninstalls ViewNX 2.If you would like to resume using ViewNX 2 after trying ViewNX-i, uninstall ViewNX-i and re-install ViewNX 2.
Nikon ViewNX-i 1.0 User’s Manual – click here (5.81MB)
Operating System (s) : Mac OS X 10.10.2, Mac OS X 10.9.5, Mac OS X 10.8.5
Nikon ViewNX-i 1.0 Mac Software – Download (104.70MB).