In the middle of hectic competition color laser printer that exist in the market today, Konica Minolta participated in it by issuing a series of Magicolor 1600W. With a slim shape with dimensions of 396 x 275 x 380 mm (WxHxD) is perfect for you home users or SOHO (Small Office Home Office) to accompany the work. The rates are quite competitive with similar printers make you as user have to be quite careful in choosing a color laser printer.
SpecificationsCapacity capacity of paper that can reach up to 200 sheets of paper, enough to be one of the differences with a similar color laser printer. The installation process is quite easy, you just install it with the CD driver provided. To print results, this color laser printer can reach 20 ppm for monochrome prints as well as for color printer prints can be up to 5 ppm. For monochrome or color print speed is almost the same with a print speed of inkjet printers. But the prints produced good results for the text or color graphics was satisfactory and is almost the same with a similar color laser printer with a print resolution of 1200 x can reach 600 dpi, as well as high-quality Simitri HD toner used by color laser printer. For usage every month, this printer can reach 35000 sheet pages per month. Of course the duty cycle on each different users per month. The toner indicator is quite clear with the LED indicators, so you easily find out how much your toner.
ConclusionColor laser printers from Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600W enough to compete with other competitors. Possible for professionals as well as SOHO this printer really help you in meeting the needs of the print that requires a satisfactory results. With High-quality Simitri HD toner, text and the resulting image is quite good. But the good results produced of course by using the original Konica Minolta toner. These printers may be one color laser printer should be owned
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600W Windows 10 DriverOperating System(s): Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600W Win 8/8.1 Driver
Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600W Win 7 Driver
Download (3.83MB)↭Download x64 (3.77MB)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600W Win Vista DriverOperating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008/R2(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012/R2 (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600W Win Xp Driver
Download (3.86MB)↭Download x64 (3.67MB)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600W Server 2003 Driver
Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600W Server 2008(R2) Driver
Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600W Server 2012(R2) DriverDownload (3.80MB)↭Download x64 (3.76MB).
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600W:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600W In Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.