Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6000L can print quality image that approaches the printer offsets, at once can be used with all kinds of paper types, including coated papers are most widely used in the industry of Graphic Art. Other types of paper that can be used is a paper sticker, tracing paper, and various types of fancy paper paper.
Applications: business cards, Brochures, Offset Proof, certificates, posters, Calendar, greeting cards, sample design, Company profiles, Yearbook, etc.
Konica Minolta bizhub Pro C6000L Specs
- Width 29.9 in.
- Weight 785.0 lbs.
- Height 42.3 in.
- Printing System Laser
- Length 39.1
- Paper Types Supported Up to 13” x 19.2”
- Scan Yes
- B&W Copy Yes
- Brand Name bizhub
- USB 2.0 Yes
- Ethernet Yes
- Color Copy Yes
- Included Software Printer driver, PageScope Direct Print, PageScope EMS Plug-in, PageScope Web Connection, PageScope Account Manager, PageScope Net Care Device Manager, Net Backup Tool, Font Management Utility, Print Status Notifier, Print Utility for UNIX, Job Centro (Job Control/Editing Utility), Color Centro (Color Management Utility), Printgroove POD QUEUE
- Color Yes
- Operating Systems Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003 Server: PS (PPD, Visual), Windows Server 2008 7: PS (PPD, Visual), XPS, Mac OS X 10.4-10.6, 10.7: PDE (Visual)
- Compact No
- General Type
- Laser Printer
- Basic Color
- Nozzle / Head Details 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Manufacturer Name Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6000L DriverOperating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta bizhub Pro C6000L Win 10 DriverOperating System(s):Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta bizhub Pro C6000L Windows 8/8.1 Driver
Konica Minolta bizhub Pro C6000L Win 7 Driver
Download (8547KB) – Download x64 (8593KB)
Konica Minolta bizhub Pro C6000L Win Xp DriverOperating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008/R2(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012/R2 (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta bizhub Pro C6000L Win Vista Driver
Download (8518KB) – Download x64 (8659KB)
Konica Minolta bizhub Pro C6000L Server 2003,Server 2008(R2) and 2012(R2) Driver Download (8577KB)Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
Konica Minolta bizhub Pro C6000L Server 2003, Server 2008(R2), 2012(R2) 64-bit Driver Download (8787KB)
Konica Minolta bizhub Pro C6000L Linux Driver Download (1198KB)
Konica Minolta bizhub Pro C6000L Mac Driver Download (61440KB)
Konica Minolta bizhub Pro C6000L Mac 10.4/5 Driver Download (16378KB).
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta bizhub Pro C6000L:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Konica Minolta bizhub Pro C6000L In Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.