Avision AD345G Scanner Driver Download-Avision AD345G is a document scanner made by Avision. It is designed for use in office or home settings, and can be used to scan a variety of documents, including business cards, receipts, and photos. It is capable of scanning at a high speed, and has a range of features that make it easy to use and convenient. Some of these features include a built-in flatbed, automatic document feeder, and the ability to scan directly to a USB drive or email. It is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Specification Avision AD345G
- Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light SourceLED
- Document feeding modeADF
- Optical Resolution (dpi) 600
- Output Resolution (dpi) 1200
- File FormatsBMP, PNG, GIF, JPEG, Single-Page PDF, Multi-Page PDF, Multi-TIFF, TIFF, RTF, TXT, OCR( for iScan only ), XPS, DOC, XLS, PPT, DOCS, XLSX, PPTX, HTML
- Halftone PatternsDither and Error Diffusion
- Grayscale mode16-bit input 8-bit output
- Color mode48-bit input 24-bit output
- Memory Size512MB SDRAM
- Dimensions (WxDxH)Maximum：316 x 680 x 239 mm ( 12.4 x 26.8 x 9.4 in. ), Minimum：316 x 191 x 168 mm ( 12.4 x 7.5 x 6.6 in. )
- Weight4.3 kg ( 9.5 lb. )
- InterfaceUSB3.2 Gen1x1
- Power ConsumptionOperation < 38 W；Ready < 6 W；Sleep < 1.8 W；Off < 0.2 W
- Acoustical NoiseOperation < 52 dB；Ready < 25 dB
- Recommended Daily Volume Up to 10,000 sheets
- OS SupportWin 7, Win 8, Win 10, Win11
- Bundled Software TWAIN Driver, ISIS Driver, Button Manager, PaperPort, AVScan, WIA Driver
- Ultrasonic paper jam detection
- Long Paper Mode
- Up to 200 dpi Color Duplex 240 in. ( 6096 mm )；Up to 300 dpi Color Duplex 218 in. ( 5540 mm )；Up to 600 dpi Color Duplex 59 in. ( 1500 mm )
- Card Scan
- Embossed card ( Thickness 1.25 mm )
- Scan Size
- ADF Minimum50 x 50 mm
- ADF Maximum216 x 356 mm ( Legal )( 8.5 x 14 in. )
- ADF Capacity 100 sheets ( A4 : 80 g/m² or 20 lb. )
- Paper Weight (Thickness ) 27g ~ 413 g/m² ( 7 to 110 lb )
- Scanning SpeedB/W @ 200dpi, A4
- Simplex : 60 ppm；Duplex :120 ipmB/W @ 300dpi, A4
- Simplex : 60 ppm；Duplex : 120 ipm
- Color @ 200dpi, A4
- Simplex : 60 ppm；Duplex : 120 ipm
- Color @ 300dpi, A4
- Simplex : 45 ppm；Duplex : 90
Avision AD345G Scanner Driver Download
Virtual Scanner Link 20220420 58.13 MB Win 7 , Win 8 , Win 10 , Win 11 Download
PaperPort 14 455.79 MB Win 7 , Win 8 , Win 10 , Win 11 Download
World Card Team V184.108.40.206(WCT) 235 MB Win 7 , Win 8 , Win 10 , Win 11 Download
ButtonManager V2 V220.127.116.11 595 MB Win 7 , Win 8 , Win 10 , Win 11 Download
AVScan X V18.104.22.168 549.70 MB Win 7 , Win 8 , Win 10 , Win 11 Download
AD345GN VB.20 32.69 MB Win 7 , Win 8 , Win 10 , Win 11 Download
AD345GWN VB.20 32.69 MB Win 7 , Win 8 , Win 10 , Win 11 Download
AD345G VB.21 32.7 MB Win 7, Win 8, Win 10 Download
To install the Avision AD345G driver, follow these steps:
- Download the driver from the Avision website or from the manufacturer's support page for your specific model.
- Double-click the downloaded driver file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer to ensure that the changes take effect.
- Connect the Avision AD345G scanner to your computer using a USB cable, and then turn it on.
- The scanner should now be recognized by your computer and ready to use.
- Make sure that you are using the correct driver for your specific model of the Avision AD345G scanner.
- Disconnect any other scanners or devices that may be connected to your computer, as they could interfere with the installation process.
- Make sure that your computer meets the system requirements for the driver and has the necessary hardware and software to support the scanner.
- If you are installing the driver on a Windows operating system, you may need to log in as an administrator to complete the installation.
- If you are installing the driver on a Mac, make sure that you have the latest version of the Mac operating system installed.