Avision AD340GF Driver Download-The Avision AD340GF is a document scanner designed for use in office environments. It is capable of scanning documents at a speed of up to 40 pages per minute and has a maximum paper size of 8.5 x 14 inches. The AD340GF is equipped with a 50-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) and has a daily duty cycle of up to 3,000 sheets. It has a color depth of 24-bit and a resolution of up to 600 dpi. The AD340GF is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems and can be connected to a computer via USB. It also has the ability to scan to a variety of file formats, including PDF, JPEG, and TIFF.
Specification Avision AD340G
- Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source
- Document feeding mode
- ADF, Flatbed
- Optical Resolution (dpi) 600
- Output Resolution (dpi) 1200
- File Formats
- BMP, PNG, GIF, JPEG, Single-Page PDF, Multi-Page PDF, Multi-TIFF, TIFF, RTF, TXT, OCR( for iScan only ), XPS, DOC, XLS, PPT, DOCS, XLSX, PPTX, HTML
- Halftone Patterns
- Dither and Error Diffusion
- Grayscale mode16-bit input 8-bit output
- Color mode48-bit input 24-bit output
- Memory Size512MB SDRAM
- Dimensions (WxDxH)Maximum：754 x 321 x 301.4 mm (29.7 x 12.6 x 11.9 in)
- Interface USB3.2 Gen1x1
- Power ConsumptionOperation < 19 W；Ready < 6 W；Sleep < 1.9 W；Off < 0.2 W
- Acoustical NoiseOperation < 52 dB；Ready < 25 dB
- Recommended Daily Volume Up to 8,000 pages
- OS SupportWin 7, Win 8, Win 10, Win11
- Bundled Software
- TWAIN Driver, ISIS Driver, Button Manager, PaperPort, AVScan, WorldCard Team
- Ultrasonic paper jam detection
- Long Paper Mode
- Up to 200 dpi Color Duplex 240 in. ( 6096 mm )；Up to 300 dpi Color Duplex 218 in. ( 5540 mm )；Up to 600 dpi Color Duplex 59 in. ( 1500 mm )
- Card ScanYes
- Scan Size
- ADF Minimum74 x52mm(A8) (2.9 x 2.0 in)
- ADF Maximum216 x 356 mm ( Legal )( 8.5 x 14 in. )
- Flatbed Maximum216 x 297 mm
- ADF Capacity 50 sheets
- Paper Weight (Thickness )27g ~ 413 g/m² ( 7 to 110 lb )
- ID card thickness
- Embossed card ( Thickness 1.25 mm )
- Scanning Speed B/W @ 200dpi, A4
- Simplex : 40 ppm；Duplex : 80 ipm, Flatbed : 1.5 secB/W @ 300dpi, A4
- Simplex : 40 ppm；Duplex : 80 ipm, Flatbed : 1.5 secColor @ 200dpi, A4
- Simplex : 40 ppm；Duplex : 80 ipm, Flatbed : 1.5 sec
- Color @ 300dpi, A4Simplex : 40 ppm；Duplex : 80 ipm, Flatbed : 1.5 sec
Avision AD340GF Driver DownloadSoftware
World Card Team V184.108.40.206(WCT) 235 MB Win 7 , Win 8 , Win 10 , Win 11 Download
ButtonManager V2 V220.127.116.11 595 MB Win 7 , Win 8 , Win 10 , Win 11 Download
AVScan X V18.104.22.168 549.70 MB Win 7 , Win 8 , Win 10 , Win 11 Download
AD340GF None 32.9 MB Win 7 , Win 8 , Win 10 , Win 11 Download
- Download the driver from the Avision website or from the manufacturer's support page for your specific model.
- Double-click the downloaded driver file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer to ensure that the changes take effect.
- Connect the Avision AD340GF scanner to your computer using a USB cable, and then turn it on.
- The scanner should now be recognized by your computer and ready to use.
- Make sure that you are using the correct driver for your specific model of the Avision AD340GF scanner.
- Disconnect any other scanners or devices that may be connected to your computer, as they could interfere with the installation process.
- Make sure that your computer meets the system requirements for the driver and has the necessary hardware and software to support the scanner.
- If you are installing the driver on a Windows operating system, you may need to log in as an administrator to complete the installation.
- If you are installing the driver on a Mac, make sure that you have the latest version of the Mac operating system installed.