Both of these characteristics' lack controls in AIOs focused rather than the company market, towards the house costumer, so we-don't notification this like a minus. The system itself is rather big, examining 18.4 x 5.9 ins and reviewing 18.4 lbs. The READER platen exists under a bring up address that is hidden. An impression is -option on/ off switch, yet all other takes care of that are some are made use of in the form of a 3.5-inch tone touchscreen LCD.
End result high quality that is complete was typical of an, with document superior top quality only a little concerning the lowered facet of standard only a little above-standard, art work high quality, along with the image premium prevails to obtain a producer inkjet PRINTER. Document supreme quality could be great enough, based upon exactly how specific you're, except uses that require really tiny font styles for example calling for typesetting programs, nonetheless for documents such as for example resumes with that said you prefer to create a wonderful aesthetic effect. 2 paper containers are supplied, below a cell that becomes outside.
Canon PIXMA MG6320 Specs
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color:ESAT (Color) Approx. 10.0 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Color): Approx. 14 seconds, Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS), Max. Resolutions; Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Output Tray Capacity: Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper (4 x 6)
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB, Card Slots
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.4 (W) x 14.6 (D) x 5.9 (H), Weight: 18.4 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MG6320 Operating System Compatibility:Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG6320 Driver Download
|MG6320 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1x64/8/8x64/7/7 |
|MG6320 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10x64/8.1/8.1x64/8/8 |
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7x64/Vista/ |
|MG6320 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x |
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 |
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 |
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 |
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 |
x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/me)
|MG6320 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 |
|MG6320 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/ |
Mac OS X 10.7)
|MG6320 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/ |
Mac OS X 10.5)
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|MG6320 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|MG6320 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|MG6320 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|MG6320 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||Download|
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and Software Canon PIXMA MG6320 ? Here we go.
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG6320
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG6320.If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG6320 .
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG6320 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG6320 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG6320 Using Manual Driver Installation
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG6320 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG6320 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for PIXMA MG6320 .
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG6320 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG6320 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG6320 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect PIXMA MG6320 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG6320 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG6320 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG6320 .You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG6320 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG6320 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG6320 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.