Canon PIXMA MG6310 Manuals-Canon PIXMA MG6310 is furnished with lots of interesting FEATURES, as well as one of the best is everything concerning link.Pixma MG6310 could be attached with neighborhood network utilizing Wi-Fi, and it is helpful because there is no have to attach points up making use of cords that only litters the space. Canon MG6310 is additionally completed with added inks that could be changed although the printer is still functioning. It is advancement by Canon that is quite intriguing and functions especially for those that constantly print documents.
There many other specifications for the different function of Canon PIXMA MG6310. You can find 2400 × 4800 optical dpi scanning resolution, Flatbed CIS scanner kind, scanning bit depth16bit/8bit (greyscale) as well as 48bit/24bit (color), so on when you change the SCANING mode on. In addition, the needs for copying establishing such as reduction/enlargement from 25% to 400%, several duplicates as long as 99 sheets each cycle, shade paper in 14 secs, 2 sided, framework eliminate, and etc.
The Pixma MG6310 benefits from a 6- rather than four-ink system: cyan, magenta, yellow in addition to black, plus an image black and an image gray. Using fundamental items, black websites set you back a sensible 5 cents each website, nevertheless, the other tones are extra costly compared to standard. A web page with just the usual cyan, magenta, yellow, and also black currently establishes you back a high 16.6 mug; consisting of PHOTO black along with image, grey would certainly enhance the rate to 19.2 cents. The high-yield inks provide some financial expense savings - 4.6 cents per page for black, 12.7 cents for 4 shades, in addition to 13.6 cents for all 6 tones - yet are a little bit much more costly as compared to the high-yield materials from various other items we've had a look at.
Canon PIXMA MG6310 Operating System Compatibility:Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG6310 Driver Download
|MG6310 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1x64/8/8x64/7/7 |
|MG6310 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10x64/8.1/8.1x64/8/8 |
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7x64/Vista/ |
|MG6310 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x |
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 |
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 |
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 |
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 |
x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/me)
|MG6310 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 |
|MG6310 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/ |
Mac OS X 10.7)
|MG6310 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/ |
Mac OS X 10.5)
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|MG6310 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|MG6310 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|MG6310 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|MG6310 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||Download|
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and Software Canon PIXMA MG6310? Here we go.
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG6310
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG6310.If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG6310.
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG6310 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG6310 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG6310 Using Manual Driver Installation
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG6310 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG6310 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for PIXMA MG6310.
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG6310 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG6310 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG6310 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect PIXMA MG6310 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG6310 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG6310 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG6310.You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG6310 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG6310 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG6310 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.