Canon PIXMA MG2545s Drivers Download-Canon PIXMA MG2545 has the notion of saving ink, which is with the use of optionally available cartridge can easily print even more results, yet makes use of less ink. It is because in addition to using a conventional ink cartridge, this printer even offers optional XL cartridges. The conventional cartridge will be PG-445 (Black) and CL-446 (Color), even though the optional capsule is PG-445XL (Black) and furthermore CL-446XL (Color). In addition to supplying ink personal savings function, this product also offers a print pace of 8.Zero IPM for mono along with 4.0 IPM regarding color, operating SEO'ED print resolution approximately 4800 dpi.
Just like Canon PIXMA MG2540 and Canon PIXMA MG2510, the print high quality is quite fantastic resolution and additionally print rate provided can also be explained to be rapidly, although not the easiest. Plus the product includes an intelligent web printing, with capabilities could print this content online that individuals require. This particular attribute can be employed with the help of Easy-WEBPRINT Ex plug-in. Furthermore, this particular item exhibits auto power off, where the printer will stay in the off difficulty when not used, so it might save power in addition to can aid an individual whenever you intend to print. In addition, this product in addition has features My Image Garden and CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM.
There are a number regarding differences in between laser and inkjet printers. Both gadgets will allow an individual to print info stored in some type of computer to a document. This info may either take the form of text message, image or equally. Regular customers tend to acquire inkjet printers because of the simple affordability connected with these printers. Laser printers tend to be more widely used inside offices and simply by professional printers. Their particular basic distinctions can be broken into a few important areas.
The actual inkjet works less quickly than a laser gadget. A laser printer has the ability to produce 3 to 4 shaded pages within the time it will take for the inkjet to make one. The main difference in the engineering used to create each is the key attributing factor. Which means that laser printers are better with regard to mass produced files as could be found in functioning environments or even at a print store.
Lasers might be best used for black and white images and those images which are less complex in makeup. It economizes more efficiently than the inkjet this provides you with the user much more prints in terms of ink usage. The particular inkjet on the palm produces much better digital photo taking images once the correct type of paper is utilized. That’s all about Canon PIXMA MG2545s.
Canon PIXMA MG2545s Specification
- Functions Print, Copy, Scan
- Print Resolution Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
- Print Technology 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour)
- Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size
- Mono Print Speed Approx. 8.0 ipm
- Colour Print Speed Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Borderless Printing Not available
- Two Sided Printing Manual operation
CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Standard Ink Cartridges PG-445 (Black),CL-446 (Colour)
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges PG-445XL (Black),CL-446XL (Colour)
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper) A4 colour documents printing,Black: 180 pages,Black XL: 400 pages,Colour: 180 pages,Colour XL: 300 pages
- Paper Types Plain Paper,Envelopes,Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201),Photo Paper Glossy “Everyday Use” (GP-501)
- Maximum Paper Input Rear tray: Max. 60 sheets (pain paper),
- Paper Sizes Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal
- Photo paper: 10x15cm, 13x18cm,Envelopes: DL, COM10
- Paper Weight Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m²,Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m²
- Scanner Type CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Scanner Resolution (Optical) 600 x 1200 dpi
- A4 Scan Speed Approx. 14 seconds
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output) Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit
- Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Maximum Document Size 216 x 297 mm
- Copy Speed sFCOT: Approx. 31 seconds
- sESAT: Approx. 1.6 ipm
- Multiple Copy 21 copies (max.)
- Copy Functions Document copying (plain paper)
- Display Type & Size No display
- Interface Type – PC / Mac Hi-Speed USB (B Port)
- Supported Operating Systems Windows 10,Windows 8,Windows 7,Windows Vista,Windows XP SP3 (32bit only),Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Supported Mobile Systems Windows RT
- Minimum System Requirements Windows: 3GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8,Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5,Display: 1024 x 768 XGA
- Software Included MP Driver including Scanning Utility,My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print,Quick Menu,Easy-WebPrint EX (download)
- Weight Approx. 3.5 kg
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 426 x 306 x 145mm
- Operating Temperature 5-35°C
- Operating Humidity 10-90%RH (no dew condensation)
- Power Source AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz,Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 1.0 W (scanning lamp off)
- Power Consumption Off: Approx. 0.4 W,Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 1.0 W (scanning lamp off)Time to enter Standby mode: 7 minutes,Copying: Approx. 9 W
Canon PIXMA MG2545s Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2545s Drivers Downloadwww.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG2545s Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA MG2545s/MG2500s series XPS Printer Driver – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|PIXMA MG2545s/MG2500s series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||Download|
|PIXMA MG2545s/MG2500s series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|PIXMA MG2545s/MG2500s series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|PIXMA MG2545s/MG2500s series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|PIXMA MG2545s/MG2500s series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|PIXMA MG2545s/MG2500sseries MP Drivers – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|PIXMA MG2545s/MG2500s series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|PIXMA MG2545s/MG2500s series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|PIXMA MG2545s/MG2500s series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG2545s
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG2545s by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your PIXMA MG2545s without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG2545s. If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG2545s using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG2545s.
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG2545s and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG2545s for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG2545s Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG2545s or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG2545s printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for PIXMA MG2545s.
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG2545s printer.
Method 3: Canon MG2545s Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG2545s using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG2545s printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect PIXMA MG2545s to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG2545s using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG2545s printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG2545s to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG2545s. You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG2545s to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG2545s is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG2545s for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.
That being said, depend on what platform that you use to install Canon PIXMA MG2545s, the manual instructions for the installation and the other way around, can differ. The aforementioned installations procedures are applied on Mac and Windows 7. For Windows 8 or Windows XP, the driver file installation is pretty similar.