Canon PIXMA bring back three new photo printer all-in-one PIXMA Wireless MG3220 Wireless, MG4220 and MG2220. This printer is able to print the third, scanning and copying. PIXMA printer has a resolution of color max 4800x2400dpi, FastFront for easy to change ink and paper from the front, as well as have the ability to produce a 4 × 6-inch borderless photo in approximately 44 seconds.
Canon PIXMA Wireless MG4220
Canon PIXMA Wireless MG4220 and Wireless MG3220, from the name already can be inferred to have WiFi wireless capability that allows users to print from anywhere. Both didukungan AirPrint wireless printing to Apple's IOS devices, and are able to access Picasa Web albums to print photos without using a computer. MG4220 also provides access to Canon PIXMA Link Cloud and Google Cloud Print support for printing of Gmail and Google Docs on mobile devices and from the Google Chrome browser. Both wireless printer can also be used with Canon's mobile application Easy-PhotoPrint for IOS and Android phones and tablets.
Canon PIXMA Wireless MG3220
Three new Canon PIXMA printer has feature My Art to customize your photos through a variety of templates such as collages, greeting cards, Fun Effect filters to add a Fish-Eye, Miniature and Toy Camera effect for photos, and Full HD Movie Print to produce a clear picture of the frame of video taken on a compatible HD Canon EOS and PowerShot Digital Cameras and VIXIA Camcorders.
Canon PIXMA MG4220 and MG3220 also adds Auto Duplex printing and add 2.5 inch LCD display for easy control and preview images, as well as memory card slots to print directly from the SD/SDHC/MMC/Memory Stick card.
Canon PIXMA MG4220Specifications
- Print Speed (up to) 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds1
- Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.9 ipm4
- Colour: ESAT (Colour) Approx. 5.7 ipm4
- Number of Nozzles Colour: 1152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1792
- Picoliter Size (colour) 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to) Colour: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi2
- Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi2
- Paper Sizes 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10,” Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
- Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
- Printer Features AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing1, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, Full HD Movie Print3, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing
- Output Tray Capacity Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to) FCOT(Colour) Approx. 20 seconds8
- Copy Features 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom
- Scanner Type Flatbed
- Scanning Element Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features Auto Scan Mode15, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory Card, Wireless Scanning
- Colour Depth 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size 8.5″ x 11.7″
- Media Card Support SD™ card, SDHC™ Card, MultiMediaCard®, MultiMediaCard® Plus, miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC™ Card, RS-MMC™, MMC mobile™, Memory Stick Duo™, Memory Stick PRO Duo™, Memory Stick Micro™,
- Other Features 2.5″ LCD, WiFi LED, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM16, Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, FastFront, Quick Start
- OS Compatibility Windows® 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit and Mac OS® X v10.5.8, 10.6, 10.79
- Standard Interface Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB7, Card Slots
- Software Included Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
- PIXMA MG4220 Printer Driver
- Easy-WebPrint EX18
- My Image Garden
- Quick Menu
- Dimension (W x D x H) 17.7″W x 12.0″D x 6.0″H
- Weight 12.4 lbs
- Warranty 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support11
Canon PIXMA MG4220Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MG4220DriverSoftware Download - Windows, Mac, Linux
www.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG4220Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
MG4220series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>>Download
MG4220series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)~~~>>> Download
MG4220series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>>Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>>Download
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>>Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)~~~>>>Download
My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)~~~>>>Download
Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>>Download
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me) ~~~>>>Download
ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file) ~~~>>>Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file) ~~~>>>Download
MG4220series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive) ~~~>>>Download
MG4220series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) ~~~>>>Download
MG4220series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive) ~~~>>>Download
MG4220series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) ~~~>>>Download
MG4220series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8) ~~~>>>Download
MG4220series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ~~~>>>Download
ICA Driver (OS X 10.6) ~~~>>>Download
MG4220series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6) ~~~>>> Download
MG4220series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5) ~~~>>>Download
ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ~~~>>>Download
Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ~~~>>>Download
My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ~~~>>>Download
Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ~~~>>>Download
Quick Menu (OS X 10.6) ~~~>>>Download
My Image Garden (Mac OS X 10.6)~~~>>> Download
Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6) ~~~>>>Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6) ~~~>>>Download
Quick Menu (Mac OS X 10.5) ~~~>>>Download
My Image Garden (Mac OS X 10.5)~~~>>> Download
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and Software Canon PIXMA MG4220? Here we go.
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG4220
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG4220by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your PIXMA MG4220without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG4220. If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG4220using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG4220.
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG4220and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG4220for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG4220Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG4220or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG4220printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for PIXMA MG4220.
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG4220printer.
Method 3: Canon MG4220Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG4220using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG4220printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect PIXMA MG4220to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG4220using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG4220printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG4220to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG4220. You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG4220to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG4220is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG4220for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.
That being said, depend on what platform that you use to install Canon PIXMA MG4220, the manual instructions for the installation and the other way around, can differ. The aforementioned installations procedures are applied on Mac and Windows 7. For Windows 8 or Windows XP, the driver file installation is pretty similar.