Xerox WorkCentre 7220i/7225i Printer Driver Download-Xerox WorkCentre 7220i / 7225i are A3 color multifunction printers with ConnectKey technology that enable scanning, storage and printing via cloud technology.With compact dimensions and quiet operation for an A3 printer, the WorkCentre 7220i family of color multifunction printers are ideal for small workgroups and customers with an average print volume of approximately 5,000 pages per month.
- List Price$6,999
- Standard functionsCopy, Email, Print, Scan
- Optional functionsWalkup fax, Xerox Integrated RFID Card Reader
- Copy/print speedColor: up to 20 ppm
- Black: up to 20 ppm
- Duty cycleUp to 50,000 images/month1
- Connectivity10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet, High-Speed USB 2.0 direct print (optional: Wi-Fi (with Xerox® USB Wireless Adapter))
- Controller featuresConfiguration Cloning, Online Support (accessed from the user interface), Remote Control Panel, Unified Address Book
- Hard drive250 GB (min)
- ProcessorDual-core 1.23 GHz
- Device memory2 GB system plus 1 GB page memory
- First-page-out time, copyingAs fast as 8.4 seconds color / 7.1 seconds black and white
- First-page-out time, printingAs fast as 8.8 seconds color / 7 seconds black and white
- Paper capacityTray (Bypass tray): 50 sheets
- Tray 1: 520 sheets
- Tray 2: 520 sheets
- Paper sizeTray (Bypass tray): Custom sizes: 3.5 x 3.9 in. to 11.7 x 17 in. (89 x 98 mm to 297 x 432 mm)
- Tray 1: Custom sizes: 5.5 x 7.2 in. to 11.7 x 17 in. (140 x 182 mm to 297 x 432 mm)
- Tray 2: Custom sizes: 5.5 x 7.2 in. to 11.7 x 17 in. (140 x 182 mm to 297 x 432 mm)
- Maximum copy resolution
- 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy features
- Annotation, Auto reduction/enlargement, Auto tray switching, Bates Stamping, Booklet creation, Build Job, Collation, Covers, Edge erase, ID Card Copy, Image quality enhancements, Image shift, Invert image, Job interrupt, Sample set, Separator pages, Single color,Transparencies
- Maximum print resolution
- 2400 x 600 Image quality
- Page Description Languages (PDL)
- PCL® 5c, PCL® 6, PDF, XPS (optional: Adobe PostScript® 3™)2
- Print features
- Application Defaults, Bi-directional status, Booklet creation, Earth Smart, Encrypted Secure Print, Hold All Jobs, Job Monitoring, Job identification, Print from USB, Scaling, Store and Recall driver settings, Two-sided Printing (default), Xerox® Color By Words3
- Mobile printing
- @PrintByXerox App, Apple AirPrint, Mopria® Certified, Mopria® Print Service Plug-in for Android, QR Code App, Xerox® App Gallery, Xerox® Mobile Link App, Xerox® Print Service Plug-in for Android (optional: Xerox® Easy Translator Service, Xerox® Mobile Print, Xerox® Mobile Print Cloud)
- Scan features
- JPEG, Linearized PDF, Scan to SMB or FTP, Scan to USB memory device, Scan to email, Scan to folder, Scan to network, Single-touch scanning, Single/Multi-page PDF, TIFF, TWAIN support, Text searchable PDF, PDF/A, XPS
- Fax features
- Fax build job, Internet fax, Network server fax enablement
- Fax features (optional)
- Fax forward to email or SMB, Walk-up fax (one-line and two-line options, includes LAN fax)
- Standard security features
- Access controls, Audit log, Cisco® TrustSec Identity Services Engine (ISE) Integration, Common Criteria Certification ISO 15408, HDD 256-bit Encryption (FIPS 140-2 compliant), Hard drive image overwrite, McAfee ePolicy (ePO) Compatible, McAfee® Embedded, Network authentication, SNMPv3, Secure Email, Secure Fax, Secure Scan, Secure print with timed deletion, TLS, User permissions
- Optional security features
- McAfee Integrity Control, Smart Card Enablement Kit (CAC/PIV/.NET), Xerox Secure Access Unified ID System
- Xerox Standard Accounting (Copy, Print, Scan, Fax, Email)
- Document handler
- Duplex Automatic Document Feeder
- Capacity: 110 sheets
- Size: 5.5 x 8.5 in. to 11 x 17 in.
- (148 x 210 mm to 297 x 420 mm)
- Maximum paper capacity
- 2,130 sheets
- Finishing options
- Dual catch tray: Lower tray offsets, 250+250-sheet tray
- Integrated Office Finisher (Optional): Single-position stapling, 500-sheet tray
- Office Finisher LX (Optional): Multi-position stapling (optional: Booklet maker, Hole punch, Saddle-stitch booklet maker, Scoring), 2000-sheet tray
- Convenience Stapler (Optional): 50-sheets
Xerox WorkCentre 7220i/7225i Printer Driver Download
WindowsDriver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7220/7225 series for Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (32bit - 64bit) ↔Download
Mac OSDriver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7220/7225 Mac OS X Print Installer Package /10.8/, /10.9/, /10.10/, /10.11/↔Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7220/7225 Mac OS X Print Installer Package 10.7↔Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7220/7225 Mac OS X Print Driver Installer Package 10.6↔Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7220/7225 Mac OS X Print Installer Package 10.5↔Download
LinuxDriver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7220/7225 Linux Intel. DEB i686 ↔Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7220/7225 Linux Intel DEB x86_64 ↔ Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7220/7225 Linux Intel. RPM i686 ↔Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7220/7225 Linux Intel. RPM x86_64↔Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox WorkCentre 7220i/7225i:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox WorkCentre 7220i/7225i in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox WorkCentre 7220i/7225i. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.
Post a Comment