Xerox Phaser 6120 Driver Download-The Xerox Phaser 6120 Color Laser Printer is the successor to the Phaser 6100 series printers. This elegant, compact design is designed for individuals and small workgroups. Thanks to the pre-installed toner and display unit, this printer is ready for immediate use.
- Color laser technology
- format A4
- Print speed 5 ppm color, 20 ppm black and white
- First print for 12 seconds
- Up to 2400 x 600 dpi resolution
- 300 MHz processor
- Memory Optional 128 MB
- PostScript Level 3, PCL6, PCL5e
- Interface 10/100 Base TX Ethernet
- USB 2.0, Parallel
- HDD Optional 20 GB
- Paper trays 200-sheet tray, optional second 500-sheet tray
- max. capacity of 700 sheets
- Paper output 200-sheet tray
- Media 60 - 163 g / m2
- A4, A5, A6, US letter, Executive, Envelopes
- Drivers Windows 98 / Me / NT 4.0 / 2000 / Server 2003 / XP Pro / XP Home SP 1 or higher, Mac OS 9.2 / OS X version 10.2 or later, Linux Red Hat / SuSe,
- Duplex optionally
- Features Booklet Printing, Watermarking, Custom Size, Scale Change, Toner Level Reporting, PrintingScout Info Tool
- Dimensions 44.2 x 34.1 x 93.5 cm (h, h, w)
- Weight 24.4 kg
- 24 months warranty (Service Center Repair)
- Max. load 35,000 pages per month
Xerox Phaser 6120 Driver DownloadDownload driver(software) Xerox Phaser 6120 printer for Windows’s operating system
Download software Xerox Phaser 6120 for Windows 7 (64bit)
Download software Xerox Phaser 6120 for Windows Server 2008 32bit
Download software Xerox Phaser 6120 for Windows Server 2008 64bit
Download software Xerox Phaser 6120 for Windows XP 32bit
Download software Xerox Phaser 6120 for Windows XP 64bit
Download printer driver MAC OS for Xerox Phaser 6120
Download software Xerox Phaser 6120 printer for Mac OS
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Phaser 6120:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Phaser 6120 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.