Download driver Xerox WorkCentre XD100
Specifications Xerox WorkCentre XD100Paper
- Standard input (sheets): 200
- Standard output (sheet): 100
- Maximum input (sheets): 200
- Maximum output (sheet): 100
- The maximum monthly volume: 1000
- Standard paper tray: 1
- General specifications
- Device Technology: Digital
- Refill type: Cartridge
- The amount of the Reduction/Enlargement Preference Level: 5
- Maximum capacity: 200
- The maximum number of MultiCopy: 100
- Tip: Detection Of Inclusion
- The performance of the
- Time to warm the engine: 10
- First Copy Out time (seconds): 9
- The highest print speed (pages per minute): 8
- The highest speed to copy monochrome (pages per minute): 10
- Printing Technology: Laser
- Other specs
- Other common requirements: dimensions: 20 x 17.5 x 12 inches, 504 x 445 x 304 mm Weight Packaged: 41 kg. 10.9 kg)
Software Xerox WorkCentre XD100 Digital Copier - Laser Printer for Windows XP [32bit]⇒Download
Software Xerox WorkCentre XD100 Digital Copier - Laser Printer for Windows 2000 [32bit]⇒Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox WorkCentre XD100:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox WorkCentre XD100 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.