Xerox D110 / 125 Printer Driver Download-I can handle all your orders, from invoices to publications!
The D110 /125 Copier / Printer multi-function system will help your company grow. Use it to expand your offer for your customers, create a customer base, and increase your revenue. It brings a number of features and options directly into your hands. It offers new opportunities to create innovative, more comprehensive, more diverse and professional output with greater speed, flexibility and volume, including customer-specific applications in specific industries.
Increase your profits and offer much more quality and document processing capabilities to your customers using the D110 / 125 Printer Systems. These printers are ideal for all high volume printing and offer maximum speed and versatility at minimal dimensions. In addition, they are equipped with the features you need to be able to penetrate into different order environments.
- System options print production (1/1)
- System loadability
- Production Category: LOWER-HIGH VOLUMES
- max. a monthly volume per print unit of 2,000,000 print pages
- Recommended average monthly load of 70-700,000 pages
- Technology and modularity Simultaneous data reception, ripping and print processing enable maximum performance. Thanks to its modularity and small size, the printing system can conveniently be placed in a small space.
- Productivity High-speed printing units deliver output at up to 125 or 110 ppm (up to 7500 or 6600 pages 1/1 per hour)
- Time for the first print page: 3 seconds
- 2 400 × 2400 dpi half-tone raster print 106 lpi (original) or 150 lpi (high-quality mode) at 256 shades at maximum resolution
- Max. 8 Trays including Manual Feed & Inserter
- Maximum paper supply: 8,525 sheets
- Paper / media sizes
- standard formats A5, A4, A3, A3 ++, SRA3
- non-standard paper sizes up to 330 mm x 488 mm (B3), min. 102 mm x 152 mm
- Paper / Media Input
- Based on 5 input trays with a capacity of 4,050 sheets.
- Large capacity feeder with two trays (both with a capacity of 2000 A4 sheets totaling 4,000 sheets)
- Large format feeder: (2,000-sheet capacity up to 330 x 488 mm)
- Inserter of pre-printed color sheets (offset and xerographies) without passing through the printing system fixation unit
- Paper / Media Output
- Finishing equipment Standard finisher - 24-position simple or double stitching up to 100 sheets of variable length staple; hole punching 2 and 4 holes; 3,000-sheet output stacker capacity; Upper 500-sheet tray
- Optional brochure finisher Includes standard finisher features plus the following features; automatic booklet creation with up to 25 sheets (100 printed pages with V1 bond) in SRA3, A3, A4
- Front Trim + SquareFold® Module
- Frontal trimming of brochures and shaping of the brochure back / V1 into so-called SquareFold®
- Connecting to the finisher with booklet creation
- Optional folding device A "C" and "Z" 8 x 11 inch (A4) format storage; Printing on the inside or outside of the folded paper; Compilation of "Z" format A3 into Letter / A4 documents (folding of technical drawings)
- Optional hole punching for GBC® AdvancedPunch ™ calendar / spiral binding available to several customer replaceable punch matrices
- Optional high-capacity stacker output tray with wheelchair Output stacking tray with 5,000-sheet offset; 183 × 210 mm to 330 × 488 mm (B5 LEF to SRA3); Upper 500-sheet tray; two mobile trucks are standard
- Standard Plus Finisher Includes standard C / Z option finisher and additionally Document Finishing Architecture (DFA) needed to support additional optional finishers
- CBC® eBinder 200TM Stacking, punching and binding of GBC booklets
- Xerox Tape Binder® Tape Binder Via a brochure with up to 125 sheets of 75 g / m2
- One tape capacity is sufficient for 425 11-inch (28 cm) linkages
- Plockmatic Pro 30 TM Booklet Maker with RCBT There are a number of optional features including back straightening, plate feeding, edge trimming, and burst trimming
- RIP servers (system controllers)
- Xerox FreeFlow ® Print Server
- SUN® platform; 4 GB of memory; 250 GB hard drive, SATA (minimum); DVD / CD writer unit; color monitor, keyboard and mouse
- Supported client environments: Windows® 2000 SP4 / XP SP2, Server 2003, Vista and Server 2008: 32-bit and 64-bit editions; Macintosh® OSX 10.3.9 or later
- PDL files and data formats: Adobe® PostScript® Level 3; PDF; PCL 5e and 6; TIFF; HPGL, HPGL2; IPDS; LCDS
Xerox D95/D110/D125 Copier/Printer Driver Download :
Xerox D95/D110/D125 Copier/Printer with built-in controller Support & Drivers for Windows XP [64bit] Windows Vista [64bit] Windows 7 [64bit] Windows 8 [64bit] Windows 8.1 [64bit] | Windows 10 [64bit] ⟷Download
Xerox D95/D110/D125 Copier/Printer with built-in controller Support & Drivers for Windows XP [32bit] Windows Vista [32bit] Windows 7 [32bit] Windows 8 [32bit] Windows 8.1 [32bit] | Windows 10 [32bit] ⟷Download
Xerox D95/D110/D125 Copier/Printer Driver Installer for Windows 8 [32bit - 64bit] Windows 8.1 [32bit - 64bit] Windows 10 [32bit - 64bit] ⟷Download
Xerox D95/D110/D125 Print Driver Installer Package 10.5 for Mac OS X 10.5 ⟷Download
Xerox D95/D110/D125 Print Driver Installer Package for Mac OS X v10.6 Mac OS X v10.7 | OS X v10.8 ⟷Download
Xerox D95/D110/D125 Print Driver Installer Package for OS X v10.8 OS X v10.9 | OS X v10.10 | OS X v10.11 ⟷Download
Xerox D95/D110/D125 Linux Intel Driver .DEB i686 ⟷Download
Xerox D95/D110/D125 Linux Intel Driver .DEB x86_64 ⟷Download
Xerox D95/D110/D125 Linux Intel Driver .RPM i686 ⟷Download
Xerox D95/D110/D125 Linux Intel Driver .RPM x86_64 ⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox D95/D110/D125 Copier/Printer:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox D95/D110/D125 Copier/Printer in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox D95/D110/D125 Copier/Printer. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.