The Xerox Phaser 7760 is a SRA3 color laser printer offering high print quality and crisp color reproduction. Features that are optionally supplied are standard on this device - network connectivity, duplex unit, Adobe® Postscript® 3 ™ original, task accounting, and color calibration. Up to 255 g / m2 (800 g / m2) and 800 MHz processor prints this printer to the top of its professional printing category.
- Color laser technology
- Print speed
- - B / W (mono)
- - color 45 str./min.
- 35 ppm
- First page 9 seconds color
- 1200 dpi, 600 x 600 x 8 resolution
- 800 MHz processor
- Memory 512 MB to 1 GB
- Adobe® PostScript® 3 ™ language
- PCL 5c, Adobe PDF-Direct
- Interface 10/100 Base TX Ethernet
- USB 2.0
- Paper Trays 1x 500 Sheets + 150-Sheet Side Feeder
- max. a capacity of 3 150 sheets
- Paper output 500-sheet tray
- Media (g / m2)
- - Formats 60-255 g / m2
- SRA3, A3, A4, A5, A6, US letter, Executive
- Drivers Win 9x / 00 / ME / NT4.0, XP, Mac OS (9.x, 10 and above), Novell NetWare 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, UNIX (Linux 5.2, Sun OS 4.x , Sun Solaris 2.4, DEC HP / UX 11.x, IBM AIX 4.2, SGI, SCO
- Duplex standard
- Productivity enhancements built-in web server, e-mail alerts, secure print, remote printing, advanced Printing Scout, Phaser Smart, task accounting, PhaserCal color calibration
- Dimensions 644 x 724 x 493 mm (basic model)
- Weight 92 kg
- Max. Load 150,000 pages per month
- Warranty for the possibility of conclusion of a service contract
Xerox Phaser 7760 Driver Download WindowWindows 8.1, Window 8, Window 7 Download Here
Windows XP, Window Vista Download Here
Xerox Phaser 7760 Driver Download Mac OsOS X 10.9 Download Here
OS X 10.8, Mac 10.7 , 10.6 Download Here
Xerox Phaser 7760 Driver Download LinuxDriver Install Toll (rpm,deb) Download Here
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Phaser 7760:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Phaser 7760 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox Phaser 7760. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.
Post a Comment