Xerox WorkCentre 3210/3220 multifunctional laser printer for small and medium office is suitable for SME business. Xerox WorkCentre 3210/3220 delivers powerful printing performance and a wide array of functions as a copy machine, scan machine, fax machine that can be integrated with internet network so that it can be used to send email
Xerox WorkCentre 3210/3220 Specifications
- WorkCentre 3210 WorkCentre 3220
- Standard functions Copy, Fax, Print, Scan Copy, Email, Fax, Print, Scan
- Copy / print speed up to 24 ppm up to 30 ppm
- Connectivity 10 / 100BaseTX Ethernet, USB 2.0
- First-page-out time, printing As fast as 9.5 seconds As fast as 8.5 seconds
- Two-sided output N / A Standard
- Page Description Languages (PDL) PCL® 5e emulation, PCL® 6 emulation Adobe® PostScript® 3 ™ compatibility, PCL® 5e emulation, PCL® 6 emulation, PDF 1.4
- Duty cycle Up to 30,000 images / month Up to 50,000 images / month
- Recommended monthly print volume Up to 3,000 pages Up to 4,000 pages
- Warranty One-year depot, Xerox Total Satisfaction Guarantee One-year depot, Xerox Total Satisfaction Guarantee
Supported Languages: English (Global), English (N. America)
Xerox Workcentre 3210/3220 Driver For Windows 8 x32 – Windows 8 x64 ⟷DOWNLOAD
Xerox Workcentre 3210/3220 Driver Windows 8.1 x32 Windows 8.1 x64 ⟷DOWNLOAD
Xerox Workcentre 3210/3220 Driver Windows 7 x32 – Windows Vista x32 – Windows XP x32⟷ DOWNLOAD
Xerox Workcentre 3210/3220 Driver Windows 7 x64 – Windows Vista x64 – Windows XP 64 x32⟷ DOWNLOAD
Xerox Workcentre 3210/3220 Driver for Linux ⟷DOWNLOAD
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox WorkCentre 3210/3220:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox WorkCentre 3210/3220 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox WorkCentre 3210/3220. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.
Post a Comment