Xerox DocuMate 3115 Review-Since your invention, scanners have become indispensable in our daily office routine. We can easily and quickly digitize important documents and reproduce them any number of times. Photos, which we have shot with our old cameras and now collect in a picture book, we can scan in an instant and keep online forever. More and more new technologies have made it possible not only to store these documents digitally, but also to edit them, to forward them on the network or to make them available to all other people online.
Nowadays there are scanners for many different applications and with different methods. Before you buy a Xerox scanner, think about your needs and areas of use. Our Xerox scanners vary in their scanning method, format size, scan speed, possible resolution, and provide additional features. Important here is also how the scanner should be connected. The possibilities are versatile today. There are Xerox scanners that you can connect directly to a computer via USB cables, but also scanners that connect to your local network or Internet via W-LAN or network cable. In addition to the classic flatbed scanners, we also offer single-entry scanners and mobile scanners. We are happy to advise you personally so that you can find exactly the Xerox scanner that is made for you and your needs.
Do you often scan a lot of paper?
If you and your colleagues need to scan a lot of paper in your day-to-day work, then grubster recommends using a single-pass scanner such as the Xerox DocuMate 3640 or the Xerox DocuMate 3115. Reading the word "duplex" on the product means that the scanner can scan the documents on both sides, "simplex" only one-sided. These scanners are therefore suitable for you because you do not have to do it yourself. Similar to a commercial printer, place the documents to be scanned on the document feeder and let them pass through automatically. You do not have to be scared of scanned scanned results because the documents are being fed in straight away. Likewise, scanner scanners are usually much faster than flatbed scanners, since the documents do not have to be individually refilled by hand.
Do you often scan books, magazines or ID cards?
If you often want to scan documents that differ from a normal sheet of paper, then you are well advised with a flatbed scanner. Examples include the scanning of books, magazines, but also ID cards or business cards. At tooldriver you will find many flatbed scanners from Xerox. For flatbed scanners, make sure that the document is flush with the glass so that the scan does not appear crooked on your screen later.
Mobile scanning - when traveling or traveling
In order to be able to scan documents and information quickly and with high resolution even outside your office or home, you can use the Xerox Mobile Scanner or the Xerox Travel Scanner 150. Both scanners can be stowed away easily due to their small size. These mobile scanners have internal storage that allows you to store documents on the go, such as on the move. For example, at your customer to scan and later in the office to save later on your computer. The Xerox Travel Scanner 150 offers storage for 165 scans per day. The Xerox Travel Scanner 150 records your documents in sharp 600 dpi and can later easily be connected to your computer via USB cable so that you can transfer the scanned documents directly to your computer. It's even easier to transfer with the Xerox Mobile Scanner, which instantly transfers the data via Wi-Fi (s) as soon as you're in your home.
- Starting at$399.99
- Image Enhancement Technology: Visioneer Acuity
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Simplex or Duplex: Duplex (two side scanning)
- Interface: USB 2.0 (1.1 compatible)
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- ADF Capacity: 20 sheets (20 lb. paper)
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology (PC): Yes
- Duty Cycle: 500 pages/day
- ADF Maximum Paper Size: 8.5" x 36" in
- ADF Minimum Paper Size: 3.5" x 2.0" in
- Dimensions: 11.7" x 18.9" x 11.1" (298 x 480 x 282 mm) (W×D×H)
- Output Bit Depth: 24-bit Color, 8-bit Grayscale, 1-bit Bitonal
- Scan Method: Fast Sheefted Duplex and Front Sheetfed
- Drivers: TWAIN, WIA
- Supported Operating Systems (OneTouch 4): Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP (SP2), Mac OS X v10.4 or later
- Power Consumption (active): 10 Watt
- Power Supply UK/Europe Plugs: Yes
- Speed @ 300 dpi, b&w, grayscale, or color: 10 ppm / 20 ipm
- Speed @ 200 dpi, b&w or color: 15 ppm / 30 ipm
Driver For WindowsDownload
Xerox DocuMate 3115 Driver For Windows 10 X64 ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 3115 Driver For windows 10 X32 ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 3115 Driver For windows 8.1 X64 ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 3115 Driver For windows 8.1 X32 ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 3115 Driver For windows 8 X64 ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 3115 Driver For windows 8 X32 ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 3115 Driver For windows 7 X64 ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 3115 Driver For windows 7 X32 ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 3115 Driver For windows Vista ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 3115 Driver For windows XP ⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox DocuMate 3115:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox DocuMate 3115 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox DocuMate 3115. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.