The Xerox DocuMate 3640 is a professional flatbed scanner with an 80-page automatic document feeder capable of scanning up to 80 images per minute at source / back automatically.
The image correction features offered by Kofax's VRS suite will allow you to always get a perfect scan under quality viewpoint, automatically adjust exposure, document alignment, automatic cutting. In addition, the scanner can automatically convert documents into PDFs with rechargeable text, or through the software provided to convert them into words for editing.
The acquisition of documents becomes important for any company in the insurance sector rather than finance, logistics, healthcare. Similarly, it is very important for law firms and electronic document submissions to courts, condominium administrators, and Xerox DocuMate 3640 is the ideal partner for document management.
Features and Benefits Xerox DocuMate 3640
- 80 page ADF capacity
- Legal size flatbed (Actual flatbed size, 8.5” x 14”)
- 99 OneTouch destinations can be customised for each person in the department
- Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection
- Superior image quality with Kofax VRS™ software included
- Visioneer OneTouch™ scanning to multiple applications including Xerox DocuShare
- Daily Duty Cycle – 5,000 pages
Xerox DocuMate 3640 Requirements
- Windows 2000 (SP4)/XP (SP2)/ Vista
- Pentium IV or equivalent processor
- Minimum of 512MB of RAM (1GB for Vista)
- 350MB of available HD space
- CD/DVD-ROM drive and USB port
Xerox DocuMate 3640 driver download for Windows:
- Certified TWAIN, WIA and ISIS drivers for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit) ⇛ Download here
- Automatic Intelligent Image Correction Software for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit) ⇛ Download here
- OneTouch 4.x software for OneTouch and button scanning for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit) ⇛ Download here ~ 237 Mb
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox DocuMate 3640:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox DocuMate 3640 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox DocuMate 3640. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.