The Phaser 7100 printer delivers exceptional print quality on documents that enhance business communication and dpi resolution of 1200 x 1200 provides superior sharpness and clarity on every page you print.
Xerox Phaser 7100 Specification
- Print Technology: A3 color Laser Printer
- Print Speed: Up to 30ppm color / 30ppm black-and-white (letter / A4)
- First Page Out: As fast as 11 seconds color / 9 seconds black-and-white
- Memory Standard / Maximum: (Std / max) 1 GB / 2 GB
- Print Language or PDL (Page Description Language): Adobe® Postscript® 3 ™, PCL® 5c, PCL® 6, Adobe PDF-Direct, XPS
- Duty Cycle: Up to 52,000 pages per month
- Print Resolution (dpi): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi; 600 x 600 x 8 bits
- Auto 2-Sided Printing (Duplex): Optional
- Media Size: Tray 1: Sizes: 148 x 210 mm to 297 x 432 mm 16 lb. bond to; Trays 2, 3, 4 (Optional): Sizes: 148 x 210 mm to 297 x 432 mm 16 lb. bond to
- Paper Input Capability: 400 sheets (Tray 1 + Bypass Tray)
- Paper Output Capability: 250 sheets
- Connectivity: 10 / 100Base-T Ethernet, USB 2.0
- Printer Drivers: Windows® XP and later, Mac OS® 10.5 and later, Various Linux® and Unix distributions, Xerox® Global Print Driver®, Xerox® Mobile Express Driver®
- Printer Features: Earth Smart driver settings Collation, Bi-directional driver, Smart Duplex (with Optional two-sided printing), Layout / watermark
- Operating: Windows® XP, Server 2003, Server 2008, Vista, 7, 8; Mac OS® 10.5 and higher; Red Hat Fedora Core 12-15; HP-UX® 11iv2; IBM® AIX 5; SUSE® 11.x
- Standard Warranty: One Year On-site Warranty
Xerox Phaser 7100 driver download for Windows:Xerox Print Driver Installer for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit) ⇛ Download here
Xerox Phaser 7100 driver download for MAC OS X:Mac OS X Print Driver Installer Package for Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10 ⇛ Download here
Mac OS X Print Driver Installer Package for Mac OS X 10.9/10.8⇛Download here
Mac OS X Print Driver Installer Package for Mac OS X 10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5 ⇛ Download here
Xerox Phaser 7100 driver download for Linux OS:Linux Intel Driver (x64) ⇛ Download here
Linux Intel Driver (x64) Debian⇛ Download here
Linux Intel Driver (x86) ⇛ Download here
Linux Intel Driver (x86) Debian ⇛ Download here
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Phaser 7100 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Phaser 7100 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox Phaser 7100. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.