The VersaLink C7000 Series color multifunction device with Xerox® ConnectKey® technology delivers perfect reliability, seamless integration and advanced productivity. Connected to cloud-compliant, mobile-friendly and easy-to-use applications, the C7000 Series is the assistant you need.
In the Russian market there is a new high-performance color printer Xerox A3 for small and medium working groups of the VersaLink family, which is a replacement for the Phaser 7100. The main advantages of the Xerox VersaLink C7000: the printer can be connected from mobile devices;
Xerox VersaLink C7000 Specs
- Starting at$1,469
- Standard functionsPrint
- Recommended monthly print volumeUp to 10,000 pages
- Duty cycleUp to 153,000 images/month1
- Two-sided outputOptional
- First-page-out time, printingAs fast as 7.6 seconds color / 5.1 seconds black and white
- Print speedColor: up to 35 ppm
- Black: up to 35 ppm
- ConnectivityEthernet 10/100/1000 Base-T, High-speed USB 3.0, NFC Tap-to-Pair
- Connectivity (optional)Wi-Fi 802.11n/g/b/a and Wi-Fi Direct with optional Wi-Fi Kit (concurrent wired and wireless connections supported)
- WarrantyOne-year on-site
- Dual-core 1.05 GHz
- Print memory (standard/max)
- 2 GB / 2 GB
- OS support
- Citrix, Fedora Core 24, HP-UX® 11iv3, IBM® AIX® 7.2, Linux, Mac OS® X 10.10, 10.11, & 10.12, Oracle® Solaris 11.3, Redhat Enterprise, SUSE® 13.2, Windows® 10, Windows® 2003 Server, Windows® 2008 Server, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® Server 2012, Xerox Global Printer Driver, Xerox Mobile Express Driver
- Page Description Languages (PDL)
- Adobe® PostScript® 3™, HP-GL, JPEG, PCL® 5e, 6, PDF, TIFF, XPS
- PostScript® fonts
- PCL® fonts
- Mobile printing
- @PrintByXerox App, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print™, Mopria® Certified, Mopria® Print Service Plug-in for Android, Xerox® Print Service Plug-in for Android
- Mobile printing (optional)
- Xerox® Print Management and Mobility Service, Xerox® Print Management and Mobility Suite
- Standard paper capacity
- 620 sheets
- Maximum paper capacity
- 2,180 sheets
- Output capacity
- 500 sheets
- Paper capacity
- Tray (Bypass tray): 100 sheets
- Tray 1: 520 sheets
- Tray 2 (optional): 520 sheets
- Tray 3 (optional): 520 sheets
- Tray 4 (optional): 520 sheets
- Paper size
- Tray (Bypass tray): Custom sizes: 3.5 x 3.87 in. to 11.7 x 17 in. (88.9 x 98.4 mm to 297 x 432 mm)
- Tray 1: Custom sizes: 5.5 x 7.1 in. to 11.7 x 17 in. (139.7 x 182 mm to 297 x 432 mm)
- Tray 2 (optional): Custom sizes: 5.5 x 7.1 in. to 11.7 x 17 in. (139.7 x 182 mm to 297 x 432 mm)
- Tray 3 (optional): Custom sizes: 5.5 x 7.1 in. to 11.7 x 17 in. (139.7 x 182 mm to 297 x 432 mm)
- Tray 4 (optional): Custom sizes: 5.5 x 7.1 in. to 11.7 x 17 in. (139.7 x 182 mm to 297 x 432 mm)
- Security features
- AES 256-bit Encryption, Access Controls, Audit Log, Automatic Self-Signed Certificate Creation, Certificate Path Validation, Certificate Revocation List (CRL)/Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP), Detection of external program falsification (XCP Plug-in), Domain Filtering, FIPS 140-2, Firmware Verification, IP Address Filtering, Immediate Disk Overwrite (requires optional HDD), Network Authentication, Port Filtering, Role Based Permissions, SNMPv3, Secure Print, Security Certificate Management, Smart Card Enablement (CAC/PIV/.NET), TLS/SSL
- Power consumption
- Operating: 1,600 W
- Standby: 94 W
- Power save: 1 W
- ENERGY STAR
- ENERGY STAR® qualified (DN configuration only)
- Temperature (operating)50 - 90 ° F (10 - 32 ° C)
- Relative humidity (operating)10 - 85 % RH (noncondensing)
- Warm-up time (from power save mode)12 seconds
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 23.23 x 26.41 x 25.08 in. (590 x 670.8 x 637 mm)
- Weight 119.71 lb (54.3 kg)
- Apple® AirPrint®, Blue Angel, Bonjour, Cerner, ECOLOGO®, EPEAT®, FIPS 140-2, IPv6 Ready, MEDITECH, Mopria®, SAP, WHQL, Wi-Fi Direct
Supported Languages: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Global), English (N. America), Finnish, French, French Canadian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
Driver For Windows
Driver For LinuxDownload
Driver For Mac OsDownload
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox VersaLink C7000:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox VersaLink C7000 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.