FUJI XEROX DocuCentre SC2020 Printer Driver Download
If your office currently needs a multifunction printer with good capability and durability, the Fuji Xerox DocuCentre SC2020 is a great choice. This product becomes an affordable solution for printing needs up to A3 size and various other functions for small or medium business. Various components of choice are included to make this product can still work optimally although used routinely. In addition, easy maintenance makes you not be confused when this product has problems. This product has complete capabilities including print-scan-copy with a high enough resolution of 1200x2400 dpi. The size is not too big making this product placement becomes easier.
For its own performance, the Fuji Xerox DocuCentre SC2020 is backed by the best technology to produce more quality colors. High Quality Color Technology with S-LED is the perfect solution especially when you need to print high quality photos or documents with high resolution. In addition, to facilitate its use, this multifunctional printer is also equipped with an intuitive interface design with touch screen technology measuring 4.3 inch. Various buttons, menus and also setting the use of this printer you can easily access to make work productivity maintained and you can finish the job faster. In addition, there is also support for the use of auxiliary applications that can be used on your gadget to maximize mobile printing features.
- Desktop Type Type
- Old Heating
- 39 seconds or less (At room temperature 20 ºC)
- Max. Magnitude of A3 Paper
- Paper Capacity
- Tray 1: 250 sheets
- Bypass Tray: 100 sheets
- Optional: Tray 2: 500 sheets
- Max. 850 sheets (Main Unit + One Tray Module)
- Output Tray Capacity: 250 sheets (A4)
- Standard Memory 512 MB (Max 512 MB)
- Copy Function
- First Copy Output Time
- B / W: 8.6 seconds (A4 LEF / Monochrome priority mode)
- Color: 10.8 seconds (A4 LEF / Color priority mode)
- Continuous Copy Speed
- A4 LEF: B / W: 20 ppm, Color: 20 ppm
- A4, B4, A3, B5 LEF / B5: B / W: 12 ppm, Color: 12 ppm
- Continuous Copy: 999 sheets
- Print Function
- Type Built-in type
- Print Resolution
- Output Resolution 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Data Process 600 x 600 dpi
- Page Description Language: PCL6 / PCL5e, HBPL
- Operating System
- PCL6 Driver (Standard): Windows® XP (32bit), Windows Server® 2003 (32bit), Windows Vista® (32bit), Windows Server® 2008 (32bit), Windows® 7 (32bit), Windows® 8 (32bit) Windows Vista (64bit), Windows Server® 2008 (64bit), Windows® 7 (64bit), Windows Server® 2008 R2 (64bit), Windows® 8 (64bit), Windows Server® 2012 (64bit), Windows® 8.1 (64bit), Windows Server® 2012 R2 (64bit)
- Mac OS X-Driver (Standard): Mac OS X 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7, OS X 10.8 / 10.9
- Type Color Scanner
- Scan Resolution
- TWAIN: Monochrome and greyscale: 600 x 600 dpi, 400 x 400 dpi, 300 x 300 dpi, 200 x 200 dpi, 150 x 150 dpi | Color: 400 x 400 dpi, 300 x 300 dpi, 200 x 200 dpi, 150 x 150 dpi
- WIA: Color, monochrome and greyscale: 400 x 400 dpi, 300 x 300 dpi, 200 x 200 dpi, 150 x 150 dpi
- Scanning Speed: B / W: 24 ppm, Color: 19 ppm [Fuji Xerox standard paper (A4 LEF), 200 dpi]
- Ethernet 100BASE-TX / 10BASE-T, USB 2.0
- Power Consumption
- Power Source AC 220 - 240 V ± 10%, 5 A, 50/60 Hz common
- Power Consumption
- 220 V: 1.1 kW or less, 240 V: 1.2 kW or less
- Sleep Mode: 1.4 W or less, Low Power Mode: 46 W or less,
- Ready Mode: 78 W or less
- Product Dimensions
- W 595 x D 586 x H 549 mm (with platen cover)
- W 595 x D 586 x H 634 mm (with document feeder)
- Packaging Dimensions: 70 x 70 x 85 cm
- Dimensions of the Cabinet: 60 x 62 x 52 cm
- Product Weight
- 43 kg (with platen cover)
- 49 kg (with document feeder + Duplex Output Unit)
- Packaging Weight: 59 Kg
- Weight Cabinet: 25 Kg
- Duplex Automatic Document Feeder
- Original Size / Paper Weight: Max. : A3, 11 x 17 ", Min. : A5 (Non-standard size: 125 × 125 mm), 38 to 128 gsm (2 Sided: 50 to 128 gsm)
- Capacity: 110 Sheets
- Feeding Speed (A4 LEF Simplex): B / W: 20 ppm, Color: 18 ppm
- Dimensions: W 540 x D 492 x H 119 mm
- Weight: 7 kg
FUJI XEROX DocuCentre SC2020 Printer Driver DownloadSupport : (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)
DOWNLOAD - 32/64bit Windows Scan Driver
DOWNLOAD - 64bit Windows Print Driver
DOWNLOAD - 32bit Windows Print Driver
FUJI XEROX DocuCentre SC2020 Printer Driver MAC OS X Download :
Support : (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
DOWNLOAD - Mac Print Driver
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Fuji Xerox DocuCentre SC2020:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Fuji Xerox DocuCentre SC2020 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Fuji Xerox DocuCentre SC2020. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.
Get a Multi-Function Printer. You want to look for a Multi-Function Printer versus a regular printer because like I said before, you will have limited space. You want it to have a "Flatbed" because you will be scanning paperwork. You also want it to be able to "Feed" a lot of papers through the scanner at once because you will be faxing a lot of paperwork. best printer with cheap inkReplyDelete