Canon PIXMA MG2460 Driver Download-Canon PIXMA MG2460 just like its predecessors also offers the features of printing, scanning and copy. This kind of product specification can also be almost the same as its predecessors, with all the dimensions and kind of the type. Although PIXMA MG2460 practically has identical specifications together with previous goods, there is a distinction between these products using the previous product. The actual differences are listed below.
The PIXMA MG2460 is surely an everyday remedy for producing images, copies and scans in the home at outstanding speeds. High res, microscopic ink facts ensure you create quality pictures and documents, although ChromaLife100+ delivers are more durable prints. A skinny and compact entire body means place the MG2460 everywhere. The auto-power ON operates contributes to power conservation.
Canon PIXMA MG2460 experienced differences together with previous items in terms of the kind of ink cartridge used. This particular product uses normal ink cartridge FINE PG 645 for mono-print and utilizes FINE CL646 for shade print. While the optionally available cartridge that is used is actually PG645XL for mono-print and use CL646XL regarding color print. Because of differences in series ink cartridge combined with the previous product, this kind of product maybe offers better brings about terms of depth that are made out of the document. The ink totally portion found in this product the subsequent 2pl/5pl (C/M), 3pl/5pl (Y), 25pl (PGBK).
|Canon PIXMA MG2460|
Such as Canon PIXMA MG2140, despite the variations series ink cartridges are employed, this product keeps the ink-saving features had of earlier products through the use of optional XL capsules. The amount of ink that's saved will be 30%, compared to other folks with similar standards. The amount of pages in which produced will be 180 for the normal cartridge PG 645 (black), 180 for the standard cartridge CL646 (color), Four hundred pages regarding optional XL cartridge PG645XL (black dark) and 300 pages with regard to optional XL tubes CL646XL (color). The sort of scanner used in this particular product is CIS flat bed photo and document scanner, with a scanning velocity of about 14 just a few seconds, and a resolution of approximately 600 times 1200 optical dpi.
Canon Pixma MG2460 Specifications
- Print Resolution; Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Print Technology; 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, Mono Print Speed; Approx. 8.0 ipm¹, Colour Print Speed; Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Copy Speed; sFCOT: Approx. 31 seconds¹, sESAT: Approx. 1.6 ipm¹, Multiple Copy; 21 copies (max.), Copy Functions; Document copying (plain paper)
- Scanner Type; CIS flatbed photo and document scanner, Scanner Resolution (Optical); 600 x 1200 dpi¹, A4 Scan Speed; Approx. 14 seconds¹
- Software Included; MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print¹ , Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download)²
- Weight; Approx. 3.5 kg, Dimensions (W x D x H); 426 x 306 x 145mm
- Paper Types; Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Glossy “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Paper Sizes; Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Photo paper: 10x15cm, 13x18cm, Envelopes: DL, COM10, Paper Weight; Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m²
Canon PIXMA MG2460 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2460 Driver & Software Download - Windows, Mac, Linuxwww.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG2460 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA MG2460 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|PIXMA MG2460 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|PIXMA MG2460 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|PIXMA MG2460 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|PIXMA MG2460 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|PIXMA MG2460 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)||Download|
|PIXMA MG2460 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|PIXMA MG2460 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|PIXMA MG2460 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|ScanGear MP Linux (Source file)||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|PIXMA MG2460 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and Software Canon PIXMA MG2460 ? Here we go.
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG2460
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG2460 by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your PIXMA MG2460 without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG2460. If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG2460 using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG2460 .
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG2460 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG2460 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG2460 Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG2460 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG2460 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for PIXMA MG2460 .
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG2460 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG2460 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG2460 using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG2460 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect PIXMA MG2460 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG2460 using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG2460 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG2460 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG2460 . You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG2460 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG2460 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG2460 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.
That being said, depend on what platform that you use to install Canon PIXMA MG2460, the manual instructions for the installation and the other way around, can differ. The aforementioned installations procedures are applied on Mac and Windows 7. For Windows 8 or Windows XP, the driver file installation is pretty similar.