FUJI XEROX Travel Scanner 150 is a Portable Scanner that you can take anywhere. With an easy-to-use One Touch feature that will connect Travel Scanner 150 with Scanner settings to further improve the efficiency of your workflow. With One Touch feature, the document will be Scan automatically and sent to Email, Microsoft Word, Your Printer, File or other.
Driver PLUS Technology
Driver PLUS is a new generation based on TWAIN 2.1. The specifications provided are advanced features with greater reliability for users and System Integrator. PLUS Driver combines the advanced features of the original 32 and 64 bit Windows-based TWAIN Drivers and the new WIA PLUS with sophisticated optimization and advanced User Interface.
Millions of professionals rely on PaperPort to save time and money by converting paper documents into Digital documents. PaperPort combines exceptional document efficiency and convenience. Documents in Scan will become PDF Files.
Image Enhancement Technology: Visioneer Acuity
Simplex or Duplex: Simplex (one side scanning)
OneTouch Technology Visioneer (PC): Yes
- Scan Method: Fast sheetfed with Visioneer AutoLaunch
- Imaging sensor: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- 600 dpi resolution
- Speed @ 150 dpi, color: 10 sec / page
- Speed - Business Cards (3.5 "× 2"): 3.9 sec / card @ 300 dpi, grayscale or color
- Speed - Letter / A4 (8.5 "× 11"): 10 sec / page
- Maximum Paper Size: 8.5 x 14 in
- Minimum Paper Size: 3 x 2 in
- Interface / Interface
- USB 2.0 (1.1 compatible)
- Light Source: 3 Color LED
Certified TWAIN and WIA and drivers for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit) ~ Download here ~ 54.8 Mb
OneTouch 4.x software for OneTouch and button scanning for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit) ~ Download here ~ 237 Mb
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Travel Scanner 150 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Travel Scanner 150 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox Travel Scanner 150. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.