DocuPrint C1110, with small but powerful size The DocuPrint C1110 B Laser Printer is available in both network and non-network configurations.
With easy-to-use functions and innovative designs have a small footprint with a great attitude that keeps the price down. This little gem will suit the SoHo or SMB market. Maintenance is kept to a minimum with its single pass (direct transfer) printing technology and changing toner has never been easier
Specifications Xerox DocuPrint C1110 B:
- Print Speed 16 ppm (black) / 12 ppm (color)
- Resolution Print 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 600 dpi
- Monthly Usage Volume up to 40000 pages
- PC Connection USB
- OS Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Window Vista; Mac OS X 10.1 la
- Input tray up to 250 sheets
- Media Types Paper Tray Plain Paper, Envelopes, Labels, Transparencies, Card Stock
- Media Size A4, A5, A6, ISO B5, JIS B5, Letter, Legal, Executive, Folio, Oficio
- Language Supports PCL6, PCL5, FX-PDF
- Weight (Weight) 17 kg
- Dimension 400 (W) x 389 (H) x 445 (D) mm
- Power Consumption 265 W, Standby: 42 W, Power Saver Mode: 5 W
Operating Systems: Windows 10 64bit, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 64bit, Windows 8 64bit, Windows 8.1 64bit, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2012 64bit, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 64bit, Windows Server 2008 64bit, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Vista 64bit, Windows XP 64bit
Products: DocuPrint C1110, DocuPrint C1110 B
Xerox DocuPrint C1110 B for 32/64bit Windows Print Driver
Version: 220.127.116.11 Compatibility File Information Alternative Download
Driver Type: PCL (QDI)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox DocuPrint C1110 B:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox DocuPrint C1110 B in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.