Kodak Scanner i3450
The Kodak i3450 has a high speed, and a compact and productive document scanner, ideal for large volumes of document processing. The Kodak i3450 is suitable for scanning large numbers of mixed documents up to A4 / A3 format with a straight paper or U-turn feature. Regardless of document size, thickness or quality paper, the output tray is easy to adjust and allows efficient document retrieval.
- Productive and compact
- Speed 90 ppm / ADF capacity of 250 A4 / A3 sheets
- Integrated A4 size flatbed and straight or U-turn paper path
- Kodak Capture Pro Limited Edition software, Kodak Perfect Page and SmartTouch
Specification Kodak Scanner i3450
- Speed B & W (A4 Landscape): 90 ppm (300 dpi)
- Color Speed (A4 Landscape): 80 ppm (300 dpi)
- ADF: 250 sheets
- Duty cycle: Approx. 20,000 pages / day
- Format: A4 / A3
- Duplex: Yes
- Capture: Color, Greyscale and Black & White
- Optical resolution: 600 dpi
- Max document length: 50 - 863.6 mm
- Max document width: 50 - 305 mm
- Connection (s): USB 2.0 (compatible USB 3.0)
- Interface: Twain, ISIS and WIA
- Size closed (L x H x P mm): 431.8 x 237.5 x 371
- Weight (kg): 15.8
- Electric characteristics: Running: 75W, sleep mode: 4.5W, power Off mode: <0.5W
Kodak i3450 Scanner Driver for Windows Full DVD
Latest WIA/STI drivers
Latest ISIS driver
Scanner Validation Tool
TWAIN Data source
File Name: DVD_WINDOWS_ISO_i3000_v3.19.iso/Size: 401MB Download
Kodak i3450 Series Scanner ISIS Upgrade Driver
File Name: InstallSoftware_i3000_v3.19.exe/Size: 139 MB Download
Kodak i3450 Scanner Driver for 32-bit Linux drivers
Kodak 32-bit Linux Drivers for the i3450 v3.14
File Name: LinuxSoftware_i3000_v3.14.i586.deb.tar.gz/Size: 49.7 MB Download
Kodak i3450 Scanner Driver for 64-bit Linux drivers
Kodak 64-bit Linux Drivers for the i3450 v3.14
File Name: LinuxSoftware_i3000_v3.14.x86_64.deb.tar.gz/Size: 48.73 MB Download
How to install the driver for Kodak Scanner i3450
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kodak Scanner i3450. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.
Post a Comment