Fujitsu N7100 Comes with sophisticated features and designs that are so infuitive, scanners from famous companies from Japan - this one is so ready to accompany your office success. Is the Fujitsu N7100 which is an advanced scanner tool that can print various documents with various sizes. Not only that the quality of prints up to 600 dpi will also make the scanner look sharper without the slightest visible document is blurred.
Scan all your documents faster no matter how big the size is. Fujitsu N7100 is capable of scanning documents that are 50.8 x 50.8 mm in size up to 216 x 355.6 mm from ordinary paper, photo, or ID Card made from plastic. For the result Fujitsu N7100 scanner with the same price also has a very satisfactory quality where you will get 600 dpi optical resolution with print speed 25 ppm for single scan and 50 ipm for duplex scan (back and forth).
Unlike the previous scanners, Fujitsu scanners that embed this advanced technology in the form of an 8.4 inch size LCD that has a high resolution display resolution of 1,024 x 768 pixels. With this screen you will more easily operate the machine by simply relying on the touch of a finger and all documents in physical form will change in digital form and stored safely. And with this concept also Fujitsu N7100 scan engine can be a separate decoration to add a more contemporary work atmosphere. Meanwhile, for its own scanner size included in the type of ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) - Duplex scanning has a dimension size of 300 x 232 x 172 mm (11.8 x 9.1 x 6.8 in.) And weights are only 6 kilo grams only.
Fujitsu N7100 SPECIFICATION
- Scanner type: ADF, Duplex scanning
- Scanning modes: Color, grayscale, monochrome, automatic
- Image sensor type: Color CIS x 2 (front x 1, back x 1)
- Light source: 3 Color LED (Red / Green / Blue)
- Multi-feed detection: Supported (Standard) ultrasonic multi-feed defection sensor
- Document size:> A4
- Scanning speed (A4 Portrait): Simplex: 25 ppm (200, 300 dpi), Duplex: 50 ipm (200, 300 dpi)
- Paper chute capacity: 50 sheets (Letter / A4, 80 g / ㎡ or 20 lb) (Active loadable ADF)
- Expected daily volume: 400 sheets / day
- Optical resolution: 600 dpi
- Power requirements: AC 100 to 240 V ± 10%
- Power consumption: Operating mode: 38 W or less, Sleep mode: 2.0 W or less, Auto Standby (off)
- mode: 1.0 W or less
- Operating environment: Temperature: 5 to 35 ° C (41 to 95 ° F)
- Relative humidity: 20 to 80% (Non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 300 x 232 x 172 mm (11.8 x 9.1 x 6.8 in.)
- Weight: 6 kg or less (28.7 lb)
Fujitsu N7100 Download Here:
Driver & Software for Windows OS Only:
To install the Fujitsu N7100 Scanner Printer driver, download the driver version that suits your operating system by clicking the corresponding link above. A window should then appear asking you where you want to save the file. Save the driver file somewhere on your computer where you'll easily find it, like your desktop. Then follow the instructions below according to the type of file you downloaded
exe (executable file)
Go to the location where you saved the file and double click on the file. Then just follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Post a Comment