The CanoScan LiDE 80 has the power and versatility you need to scan detailed images, copy documents, send photos via email - even keep your original negatives Included USB cable provides power and data connections Four access keys-easy automate scanning process Stylish aluminum rotation -closing engraved looks great on every desktop! OS Compatibility - Windows 98> XP (no NT), Mac OS 0.1> 1.2.x Dimensions - 1.5H x 10.1W x 14.7D Weight - 4.0 pounds 1 year limited warranty
CanoScan LiDE 80 Specs
- Scanner Type Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source Three-color RGB LEDs
- Scanning Mode Color: 48-bit internal/48-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit input/8-bit output (16-bit output when scanning film); Black & white; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size Print: 8.5 x 11.7 maximum; Film: 35mm x 1 frame (negative) with Film Adapter Unit
- Interface USB 2.0 Hi-Speed* (cable included)
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 10.1 x 14.7 x 1.5
- Weight 4.0 lbs.
- OS Compatibility Windows 98/2000/Me/XP, Mac OS 9.1-9.x, OS X v 10.1.x to v 10.2.x:
- Software CanoScan Setup CD-ROM including: ScanGear® CS (Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox (Windows/Mac), Arcsoft® PhotoStudio®(Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoBase™ (Windows/Mac), ScanSoft®OmniPage® SE OCR (Windows/Mac)†††, Adobe® Photoshop® Elements v 2.0 (Windows/Mac)††† and NewSoft® Presto! PageManager® (Windows)
- System requirements vary by application.
- Power Source Powered through USB port; no AC adapter required
- Operating Temperature:41° to 95°F
- Operating Humidity:10% to 90% RH
- Warranty 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program (subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.canontechsupport.com for full details.)
CanoScan LiDE 80 ScanGear CS Windows 7 (32-bit),Windows Vista (32-bit),Windows XP (32-bit),Windows 2000 (32-bit)
CanoScan LiDE 80 Driver Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for CanoScan LiDE 80 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of CanoScan LiDE 80 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of CanoScan LiDE 80.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.