The CanoScan LiDE 700F scans up to brilliant 9600dpi resolution with precise detail and color reproduction. Improved image features like dust and completing initial removal are your needs in scanning.
Enjoy slim-style functionality with a flatbed scanner from Canon with additional movie scanning capabilities. With features from high-resolution 35mm film scanning to zero heating time and a vertical space-saving operation, this scanner meets every documenting requirement, proving that you do not need a large scanner to get the quality and capabilities you demand.
One touch of the Canon EZ button makes using the scanner easy and convenient. Several buttons feature a scanner for copy, scan, email and up to 4 additional PDF functions to multiply your documenting capabilities, whenever you need them.
Position to scan
When space is a constraint, the choice of Canon scanners offers an outlet. Certain models wait up to 3 different scanning positions to meet various needs: horizontal, vertical or upright. With such flexibility, you will always be able to find space for Canon scanners.
Specification Details CANON - CanoScan LiDE 700F
- Scanner Type Desktop Color Flatbed Scanner with Film Adapter Unit
- Element Scanning Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Optical Resolution
- 9600 x 9600dpi (movie)
- 4800 x 4800dpi (reflective documents)
- Selectable Resolution 25 - 19200dpi
- Light Source 3-Color (RGB) LED
- Scanning Bit Depth
- Color: 48-bit input / 24-bit output
- Grayscale: 48 bit input -> 16 bit (Film scanning only) / 8 bit output
- Speed Preview
- Approx. 9 seconds
- Scan Speed
- Color: 33.5msec / line (4800dpi), 2.4msec / line (300dpi)
- Grayscale, B & W: 11.3msec / line (4800dpi), 2.3msec / line (300dpi)
- Speed (A4, 300dpi, color) Approx. 12 secs
- Maximum A4 / Letter Paper Size (216 x 297mm)
- Scanner Button 4 buttons (PDF, COPY, PHOTO / FILM, E-MAIL)
- High Speed USB interface
- Power Consumption
- 2.5W max (Oprerating)
- 1.5W (Standby)
- 11mW (Suspend)
- Operating system
- Windows 7 Windows Vista / XP (SP2 / SP3), Windows 2000 Professional SP4
- Mac OS X v.10.3.9, v.10.4, v.10.5
- Internet Explorer 6.0
- Software Included ScanGear, MP Navigator EX, ArcSoft PhotoStudio
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 292 × 409 × 44 mm
- Weight 2.1 kg
CanoScan LiDE 700F Scanner Driver (Win 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64) 14.0.8 7.7 MB Download
CanoScan LiDE 700F Scanner Driver (Win 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000) 14.0.8 7.5 MB Download
CanoScan LiDE 700F Scanner Driver OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7/Mac OS X 10.6/Mac OS X 10.5 14.11.4a 13 MB Download
CanoScan LiDE 700F Scanner Driver Windows XP (64-bit) 14.0.8 6.8 MB Download
CanoScan LiDE 700F ICA Driver Mac OS X 10.6 3.3.4 9.4 MB Download
CanoScan LiDE 700F Scanner Drivers Windows 2000 (32-bit)/Win 7 (32-bit)/WinVista (32-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit) 14.02a 7.9 MB Download
CanoScan LiDE 700F Scanner Driver macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11 14.11.5 13 MB Download
CanoScan LiDE 700F ICA Driver macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7 4.1.4 7.5 MB Download
MP Navigator EX (Win 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000) 2.13 46 MB Download
Solution Menu (Win 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000) 1.4.3 1.7 MB Download
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program 1.4.1 329 KB Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for CanoScan LiDE 700F:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of CanoScan LiDE 700F in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of CanoScan LiDE 700F.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.