The CanoScan LiDE220 Image Color Scanner offers advanced features, easy operation and "Send to Cloud" functionality.1 The LiDE220 lets you upload photos to Cloud with amazing ease. Providing a maximum optical resolution of 4800 x 4800 dpi2, the 48-bit color depth of life is capable of producing over 281000000000000 possible colors. An Auto Fix Document feature automatically generates beautiful scans with advanced image analysis and area-by-region data correction, while Auto Scan Mode3 automatically evaluates the scanned items and saves them with the appropriate settings. The LiDE220 scanner also helps you work efficiently with the EZ Five Button that allows you to scan, copy, Send to Cloud1, or create single or multi page PDF files in a snap. Scan quickly too, creating letter-sized color scans of about 10 seconds.4 Plus, it comes with a stand to allow for vertical scanning - accommodating workspaces just about size. And Advanced Z-Close ™ Top Expansion extends up to about an inch and more plates to let you scan large items, such as textbooks or other bold documents. The LiDE220 scanner uses one USB cable for data and power, so connecting it is easy. The LiDE 220 includes my Garden5 Image, an easy-to-use software package that makes organizing your photos fun and easy.
Specifications Scanner CANON CanoScan LiDE 220
- Flatbed Scanner Type
- Element Scanning Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Optical Resolution 2400 x 4800 dpi
- Light Source Three-color (RGB) LED
- 5 EZ Buttons, Advanced Z-Lid ™ Expansion Top, Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Digital Filing, Fading Correction, Grain Correction, Gutter Shadow Correction , My Image Garden5, One Cable For Data & Power, Send to Cloud1, Upright Scanning
- Scanner Button
- Auto Scan, Copy, PDF, Send
- Max Resolution
- Optical: 2400 x 4800 dpi2
- Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi2
- Scanning Mode
- Color: 48-bit internal / 48 or 24-bit external
- Grayscale: 16-bit internal / 8-bit external
- Power Consumption
- 2.5W (1.4 W Standby)
- Operating system
- Windows: 6.7 Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit.6,7
- Mac: 6.7Mac OS® X v10.6.8 - 10.96,7
- Dimension (W x D x H) 9.9 "(W) x 14.6" (D) x 1.6 "(H)
- Weight 3.4 lbs
CanoScan LiDE 220 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7/Mac OS X 10.6
CanoScan LiDE 220 Full Driver & Software Package
Windows 10 (32-bit)/Windows 10 (64-bit)/Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/Windows 8.1 (64-bit)/Win 8 (32-bit)/Win 8 (64-bit)/Win 7 (32-bit)/Win 7 (64-bit)/Win Vista (32-bit)/Win Vista (64-bit)/Win XP (32-bit) Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon CanoScan LiDE 220:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon CanoScan LiDE 220.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.