We invite readers of Programs.tooldrver to use the latest version of CanoScan LiDE 50 All-in-One Printer driver produced by Canon? download the latest Canon CanoScan LiDE 50 All-in-One Printer driver for your computer and get stability and highest performance. The driver presented by the editorial team is compatible with the operating system Windows 95/98 / ME / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / NT / 7. Canon makes every effort to ensure that the driver is compatible with all popular operating systems.
The presented Canon CanoScan LiDE 50 All-in-One Printer software from Canon is recommended by the Partners.tooldrvs portal. To find out about additional drivers of this driver, click download and enjoy the extended possibilities of the application.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 50 Specs
- Type Desktop Colour Flatbed Scanner
- Scanning element CIS
- Light source LED (LiDE)
- Optical resolution 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Selectable resolution 25 to 9600 dpi¹
- Interface USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Scanning gradation (colour) 48 bit input / 48 bit output
- Scanning gradation (greyscale) 16 bit input / 16 bit output
- Maximum document size A4 / Letter [216 x 297mm]
- Preview speed Approx 9 sec
- Scanning speed (colour) 6.4msec/line (600 dpi) 12.7msec/line (1200 dpi)
- Scanning speed (greyscale) 3.1msec/line (600 dpi) 4.2msec/line (1200 dpi)
- Power supply Powered by USB port
- Power consumption 2.5W Operation power
- 1.5W Standby power
- Dimensions 258 x 374 x 38 mm
- Weight Approx. 1.8kg
- Operating range (temperature) 5 °C to 35 °C
- Operating range (humidity) 10% to 90% RH (without condensation formation)
- Supported Operating Systems For USB 2.0 Hi-Speed:
- Windows 2000 Pro, ME, XP (Home/Professional)
- CPU: Intel PIII, P4, Celeron (556 MHz or higher). AMD Athlon, Athlon MP/XP, Duron. 128MB RAM, USB port¹ For USB 2.0:
- Windows 98, 2000 Pro, ME, XP (Home/Professional)
- CPU: Pentium 233MHz or higher. 64MB RAM. USB port¹, CD ROM drive.
- Mac OS² (USB)
- CPU: PowerPC G3 or higher. OS 9, OS X v10.1 or later (Classic) OS X v10.1.3 or later (Native). Mac with USB support. 64MB RAM
CanoScan LiDE 50 Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon CanoScan LiDE 50:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon CanoScan LiDE 50 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon CanoScan LiDE 50.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.