Xerox Versalink B 7025/7030/7035
In terms of easy workflow integration and faster workloads, there is no smarter option than VersaLink B7025 / B7030 / B7035 business needs, versatile, versatile, versatile, and versatile, with Xerox® ConnectKey® technology
- List Price$6,100
- Standard functionsCopy, Email, Print, Scan
- Optional functionsWalkup Fax, Xerox Integrated RFID Card Reader
- Recommended monthly print volumeUp to 13,000 pages
- Duty cycleUp to 107,000 images/month
- First-page-out time, copyingAs fast as 6.8 seconds
- First-page-out time, printingAs fast as 10.4 seconds
- Two-sided outputStandard
- AccountingNetwork Accounting, Xerox Standard Accounting
- Maximum copy resolution
- 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy features
- Annotations (Requires optional hard drive on Desktop Model)|Automatic Background Suppression|Book Copying with Center Erase|Booklet Creation (Requires optional hard drive on Desktop Model)|Collation|Darkness Control|Edge Erase|ID Card Copy|N-up|Reduce / Enlarge 25% to 400%|Image Shift|Original Type|Sample Copy|Sharpness
- Print features
- Application Defaults, Bi-directional Real-time Status, Booklet Creation, Draft Mode, Earth Smart, Job Identification, Job Monitoring, Personal Print, Print from USB, Sample Set, Saved Job, Scaling, Secure Print, Skip Blank Pages, Store and Recall Driver Settings, Two-sided Printing (as default)
- Maximum print resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Page Description Languages (PDL)
- HP-GL, JPEG, PCL® 5e, 6, PDF, TIFF, XPS (optional: Adobe PostScript® 3™)
- Mobile printing
- @PrintByXerox App, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print™, Mopria® Certified, Mopria® Print Service Plug-in for Android, Xerox® Print Service Plug-in for Android
- Mobile printing (optional)
- Xerox® Print Management and Mobility Service, Xerox® Print Management and Mobility Suite
- Print memory (standard)2 GB standard
- Hard drive320 GB (optional on Desktop Model)
- Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-T, High-speed USB 3.0, NFC Tap-to-Pair, Wi-Fi 802.11n and Wi-Fi Direct with optional Wi-Fi Kit (concurrent wired and wireless connections supported)
- OS support
- Citrix, Fedora Core 24, HP-UX® 11iv3, IBM® AIX® 7.2, Linux®, Mac OS® version 10.10, Mac OS® version 10.11, Mac OS® version 10.12, Oracle® Solaris 11.3, Redhat® Enterprise, SUSE® 13.2, Windows® 10, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® Server 2000, Windows® Server 2003, Windows® Server 2008, Windows® Server 2008 R2, Windows® Server 2012
- Scan destinations
- Scan to Email, Scan to Home, Scan to Network (Browse FTP or Browse SMB), Scan to USB
- Scan file formats
- JPG, Linearized PDF (set via embedded web server) and PDF/A, PDF (single and multi-page), Password-protected PDF, Searchable PDF, TIFF (single and multi-page), XPS (single and multi-page)
- Fax features (optional)
- Fax dialing via Unified Address Book (up to 2,000 contacts), Fax over IP, One-line or three-line fax, Walk-up Fax (includes LAN Fax, Direct Fax, Fax Forward to Email)
- Fax compression
- JBIG, MH, MMR, MR
- Device Management
- Device management features
- Apple® Bonjour, Email alerts, Xerox CentreWare® Web, Xerox® Embedded Web Server
- Finishing options
- Dual catch tray: Lower tray offsets, 250+250-sheet tray
- Integrated Office Finisher (Optional): Single-position stapling, 500-sheet tray
- Office Finisher LX (Optional): Multi-position stapling (optional: Hole punch, Saddle-stitch booklet maker, Scoring), 2000-sheet tray
- Convenience Stapler (Optional): 50-sheets
- Standard security features
- AES 256-bit Encryption, Access Controls, Audit Log, Automatic Self-Signed Certificate Creation, Certificate Path Validation, Certificate Revocation List (CRL)/Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP), Detection of external program falsification (XCP Plug-in), Domain Filtering, FIPS 140-2, Firmware Verification, IP Address Filtering, Immediate Disk Overwrite (Requires optional hard drive on Desktop Model), Network Authentication, Port Filtering, Role Based Permissions, SNMPv3, Secure Email, Secure Fax, Secure Print, Secure Scan, Security Certificate Management, Smart Card Enablement (CAC/PIV/.NET), TLS/SSL
- Network Accounting, Xerox Standard Accounting
- Standard paper capacity620 sheets
- Maximum paper capacity5,140 sheets
- Document handler
- Duplex Automatic Document Feeder
- Capacity: 110 sheets
- Paper capacity
- Tray (Bypass tray): 100 sheets
- Tray 1: 520 sheets
- Tray 2: 520 sheets
- Tray (Bypass tray): Custom sizes: 3.5 x 3.9 in. to 11.7 x 17 in. (89 x 98 mm to 297 x 432 mm)
- Tray 1: Custom sizes: 5.5 x 7.2 in. to 11.7 x 17 in. (140 x 182 mm to 297 x 432 mm)
- Tray 2: Custom sizes: 5.5 x 7.2 in. to 11.7 x 17 in. (140 x 182 mm to 297 x 432 mm)
- Power consumptionOperating: 1,100 W
- Standby: 83 W
- Power save: 1.2 W
- Temperature (operating)50 - 90 ° F (10 - 32 ° C)
- Relative humidity (operating)10 - 85 % RH (noncondensing)
- Warm-up time (from power save mode)12 seconds
- Weight113.1 lb (51.3 kg)
VersaLink B7025/B7030/B7035 Printer Driver
[Recommended] Xerox Smart Start – Driver Installer Version 220.127.116.11 for Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x6425.6MB↔Download
[Recommended] Linux Intel-driver .RPM i686 Version 5.20.620.4112 for Linux,47.4MB↔Download
[Recommended] Linux Intel Driver .DEB i686 Version 5.20.620.4112 for Linux,47.3MB↔ Download
[Recommended] Linux Intel Driver .DEB x86_64 Version 5.20.620.4112 for Linux,48.9MB↔ Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox VersaLink B7025/B7030/B7035:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox VersaLink B7025/B7030/B7035 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox VersaLink B7025/B7030/B7035. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.